Scots pop star Jesse Rae, 71, releases dance version of Loch Lomond in bid to top charts

Jesse Rae could possibly be Scotland's oldest contender for the dance charts on the age of 71 however the cult singer reckons he can nonetheless out-move these 50 years youthful than him.

The cult Scots warrior, who wears Highland battle gown and nonetheless carries a large Claymore with him wherever he goes, has re-emerged from the shadows to launch a brand new dance model of the standard Scottish track Loch Lomond.

The eccentric cult determine, who has had enormous success with earlier hits like Inside Out for 80s soul legends Odyssey, in addition to his personal tracks like Over The Sea, reckons he may train millennials a factor or two in terms of stamina.

Jesse mentioned: “I am 20 years forward of my time. Age makes no distinction to me and actually, I’m singing higher than I ever sang. If I’m the primary pensioner in Scotland to have a high ten document then nice. I’m manufactured from hardy stuff and will nonetheless battle my method out of a nook if it got here to it. Put me on a dance flooring and I’ll present anybody my strikes. I’m able to do battle with the most effective of them.”

Jesse, who refuses to take off his helmet apart from to sleep and has remained nameless in latest many years, is used to carrying round his claymore and says he at all times will till the day he dies.

He mentioned: “I used to be born as a warrior of music and I’ll go away as one, however regardless of the armour plate I’m a lover and never a fighter which is why I reckon Loch Lomond is the right track. It has an previous world romance story of two lovers and two brothers, one destined to hold the opposite to be let out connected to it and is so significant to each Scot and past.”

Jesse has teamed up with EDM/ Business Home artist Objectz, established by Scottish singer-songwriter Daryl Demarco alongside a number of platinum award-winning English producer Simon Britton.

The observe Loch Lomond shall be accessible on Spotify and already has followers clamouring for it from world wide.

Objectz' final single Ignite made business waves when it hit quantity 9 on the illustrious Music Week Charts and quantity 31 within the USA Trade Dance Charts, culminating in over 200k streams on Spotify, and world-renowned DJ producer Don Diablo's group taking discover.

Jesse provides: “I’ve met lots of people as I’ve wandered the earth and have constructed up audiences across the globe. We're already getting enquiries from as far afield as Japan. Folks simply wish to dance and it’s such an iconic track.”

Loch Lomond by Objectz that includes Jesse Rae shall be launched by Deevu information on Friday November 18 and is out there right here.

Get the newest movie star gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz e-newsletterright here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post