Mike Tindall reveals he consulted Royal Family over I'm A Celebrity appearance

I am A Movie star... Get Me Out Of Right here! star Mike Tindall have revealed the conversations he had with the Royal Household earlier than signing up for the truth present.

Mike - who's a former rugby participant and married to Zara Tindall, the daughter of Princess Anne - is the primary royal to participate within the hit ITV programme.

The 44-year-old says he has the backing of the household, together with his spouse and their youngsters - Mia, eight, Lena, 4, and Lucas, one.

In an interview with the Mirro r, and different media, he stated: "Previously I've performed the Bear Grylls present and I did The Soar. She (Zara) kind of is aware of I like throwing myself into issues.

"She's been actually good with it, to be honest. We have a number of issues that occur in Australia, which tied in fairly properly as nicely. So it kind of made sense from that aspect of it. She's been good."

And Mike has admitted that it isn't going to be straightforward being away from his household for thus lengthy, he added: "I feel myself and Zara have been good by way of our previous.

Mike Tindall will make history as the first royal to star on the ITV show ( Image: TV Grab)
Mike Tindall will make historical past as the primary royal to star on the ITV present ( Picture: TV Seize)

"She goes away for weeks at a time and I used to go on tour and stuff, so we're used to having these durations the place you have been away.

"Mia was born in 2014 after I kind of retired, so we have not actually gone by way of that have with any of the children however they appear to be managing very nicely although on the telephone calls that I've had.

"It has been a dialog we have had quite a few occasions over quite a few years. Final 12 months we received comparatively shut, however I feel the deal breaker was being in Wales. Not fairly the identical. It is kind of been mentioned for six to eight months this 12 months.

"And clearly I spoke to James about it. We're doing a little stuff out right here anyway in Australia that we have developing, so it tied in fairly properly and you already know, the climate's not too dangerous. We get to take a seat exterior within the solar so you set all of it collectively and it fitted in nicely."

I am A Movie star... Get Me Out Of Right here returns to ITV on Sunday at 9pm.

Get the most recent celeb gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz e-newsletterright here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post