BBC Strictly Come Dancing: Ellie Taylor revealed as ninth contestant for 2022 lineup

Ellie Taylor has been introduced because the ninth movie star participating in Strictly Come Dancing 2022.

On Tuesday morning's instalment of Lorraine, hosted by Good Morning Britain's Ranvir Singh, Ellie was introduced as the subsequent star taking to the Strictly stage. When requested if she might dance, Ellie informed Ranvir: "Give me a pair vodka cokes at a marriage and I can dance."

Alongside right now's thrilling announcement, BBC One has been teasing content material forward of this yr, and followers are thrilled that the line up has began to be introduced. After Ellie was revealed on the ITV breakfast present, hugging Ranvir she might be heard saying: "Oh my god, I will puke," as she beamed with pleasure.

Judges Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse, Shirley Ballas, and Anton Du Beke are returning to the panel, whereas 4 new professionals are becoming a member of the line-up. They're European cup winner Vito Coppola, Chinese language Nationwide Champion Carlos Gu, former Beneath 21 British Nationwide Champion Lauren Oakley and Latin dance champion Michelle Tsiakkas.

Chatting with Ranvir, she admitted that she was very nervous however was wanting ahead to being on the present. Describing her excellent associate, she mentioned: "I would like somebody who's affected person. I would like a tall, affected person individual."

"I've received an inventory of music tracks on my telephone - it is getting longer and longer," she mentioned, revealing she was already desirous about the music. "The dancing bit is what is totally out of my consolation zone. I am so excited to be on the present, I can not wait to be on the dance ground," she added. "I'd like to do the jive however i would additionally love to do the waltz."

Yesterday, it was introduced on This Morning that 80s legend Matt Goss can be the eighth movie star to affix this years Strictly line-up. He added in an announcement: "I’m extraordinarily nervous and excited, however I’m optimistic as a result of I’m very supple from the knees down."

Alongside Matt, Kiss FM presenter, Tyler West, was the seventh movie star contestant confirmed for the model new sequence of the BBC ballroom dancing present. When requested how he felt to affix the sequence, he buzzed: "I'm SO gassed to be becoming a member of the Strictly household!"

He joins Paralympic champion and broadcaster, Ellie Simmonds, comic Jayde Adams, TV and radio presenter Richie Anderson and Free Girls's Kaye Adams' whose involvement was confirmed final week. BBC One kicked off their bulletins a day earlier with actors Will Mellor and Kym Marsh confirmed to be participating.

The Launch Present is confirmed for September 7, leaving simply over a month between now and the start of the competitors.

Get the newest movie star gossip and telly information despatched straight toyour inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post