Shaun Need reckons his mortgage stint at Peterhead has made him extra strong - and now he is able to turn out to be a daily once more at Hamilton Accies.
The defender had a torrid time with accidents within the first half of final season and sealed a January change to Balmoor to get video games below his belt after being saved out of the aspect by the likes of Dan O'Reilly and Mihai Popescu.
Now again at New Douglas Park for pre-season, the 25-year-old says his spell with Jim McInally's males in League One has paid dividends.
He mentioned: "An important factor was getting video games. I did not have the very best of luck with accidents final season.
"I saved getting a recurring harm so I wanted to go and get video games to be extra strong and I managed to play 10 or 11 video games with out breaking down each week, in order that's in all probability a very powerful factor that I've gained from that spell.
"Getting my physique used to that routine once more.

"I had a quad harm two seasons in the past and that saved recurring, then I received my head knock and my hamstring.
"It was a stop-start season so it was good to go to Peterhead for a couple of months and hopefully that has received me able to play right here each week this season.
"It was about getting video games to be prepared for Hamilton this season, and I really feel that's the case now."
Need is again after a well-earned break and being greatest man at his brother's wedding ceremony in Jamaica.
And he says soccer is a breeze in comparison with the stress of delivering a greatest man's speech.
Need, whose aspect face two friendlies on the highway this afternoon towards Larkhall Thistle (12pm) and Newmains United (3pm), mentioned: "It is good to be again in amongst it after a very good break.
"All of us had a programme to comply with from the sports activities scientist and I managed to get a break free in Jamaica for my brother's wedding ceremony in order that was good.
"I used to be the very best man so I used to be nervous earlier than it.

"I used to be extra nervous giving that speech than I ever have for an enormous recreation in entrance of a crowd in a stadium, however it went very well.
"It was a little bit of travelling however it was all value it.
"It has been powerful with all of the [fitness] testing to see how onerous you've got been working over the summer season, however it's been satisfying."
Comply with Lanarkshire Reside Sport onTwitter by way of@LanLiveSport, like us onFbor discover us onInstagramfor the most recent sports activities information, photos and video.