Carl Starfelt has revealed some fascinating particulars about his Celtic teammates from fancying himself to be the quickest within the workforce' to lauding Tom Rogic for being essentially the most skilful.
He additionally has some massive reward for a sure unsung hero.
The 26-year-old summer time recruit was the newest to talk to Celtic TV in an try to present followers a deeper perception into the personalities contained in the Parkhead dressing room.
Starfelt believes it could possibly be a detailed race between a number of of his teammates however there's each likelihood he can be the one to return out on high.
He stated: "I do know Mikey Johnston is quick. I believe I might even have a go. In all probability [Josip] Juranovic additionally, yeah.
"Possibly Kyogo [Furuhashi] as effectively. I believe he is very quick like first 5 metres. He is very quick however over a future, I believe I would have an opportunity truly."
When quizzed on who's essentially the most skilful, the Swedish defender added: "I believe possibly it is between Tom Rogic and Jota I might say however I'll choose Tom Rogic truly.
"It appears to be like like he would not have nice management of the ball on the pitch however he all the time will get his touches proper ultimately when he is like floating by gamers. So I'll choose him."
And it was a maybe a shock who he names because the funniest within the squad. A sure unsung hero, Scott Bain.
Bain has been very a lot a fringe participant this season, making simply two Scottish Premiership appearances.
“I might say it's Scott Bain. He has excellent tales and he typically tells them within the dressing room," Starfelt revealed.
"They're often very humorous so I might say him.”