A Scots mum claims she’s so scorching she even will get chatted up by males in toy shops whereas buying for her children.
Bonnie Slayed mentioned she finds it tough going wherever with out males feeling compelled to hit on her and ask for her quantity.
Bonnie, from Glasgow, mentioned among the blokes making an attempt it on are married.
However the mum-of-two revealed she was shocked to be approached whereas buying in Smyths Toys Superstores.
Bonnie, not too long ago appeared within the Channel 4 documentary My Large C**okay, informed The Solar: “I’ve been approached by dads on quite a few events when out toy buying, and it all the time occurs in Smyths.

“Dads come as much as me and say ‘please inform me you’re a single mum so I may give you my quantity.’
“And I've individuals airdropping their quantity, and saying ‘don’t inform my spouse.’
“They like approaching me after I’m placing the toys within the boot of my automotive.”
Bonnie, who's in an open relationship with accomplice Tommy, mentioned she has gotten used to the eye, and doesn’t all the time flip individuals down if somebody catches her eye.
She added: “I’ve even had one dad supply to pay for my trolley of toys to impress me so I’d give him my quantity, or let him take me out on a date.
“That’s the wrestle of being a MILF.”
Bonnie and Tommy spoke to the Every day Star in 2021 about how they give up their 9 to five jobs to grow to be impartial intercourse staff. They informed how the choice gave them the liberty to take pleasure in watching their kids develop up.

The couple mentioned they filmed raunchy content material for OnlyFans when their two younger kids are sleeping and weren't ashamed about working within the intercourse business.
Tommy mentioned: “We simply wish to be there for our kids of their childhood relatively than paring them off to another person.
“It offers us the pliability to make good cash whereas additionally permitting us to be versatile across the children.
“We will’t think about ever going again now.
“We do issues on our phrases, and we put the hours in so we are able to take pleasure in life a little bit bit extra within the daytime.”