Love Island star Adam Collard on messaging Katie Price after she furiously denied ‘texts’

Love Island alumni Adam Collard has shed some mild on the rumours he was texting Katie Worth throughout her latest break up from Carl Woods.

The previous glamour mannequin furiously denied the rumours the 2 have been involved, however the actuality star has addressed the hypothesis. It was beforehand reported the 27-year-old was in contact with the mom of 5, 44, after splitting with Carl just lately.

Nonetheless, after the experiences surfaced Katie furiously denied the allegations. Taking to social media, she mentioned: "Omg don’t know the place this has come from however I’m not texting Adam and I’m not texting any man."

Now Adam, who just lately break up with Paige Thorne after assembly on Love Island 2022, cleared up the rumours he was chatting to the OnlyFans mannequin. Talking to Metro.co.uk, the star insisted the reality is extra harmless than the rumours.

He mentioned: "I messaged her on Instagram as a result of I noticed that she was fighting every little thing that was occurring in her life. It was simply one in all them issues the place I’ve mentioned that I understand how a lot coaching helps me when it comes to my psychological well being and going by a breakup within the public eye.

Glamour model Katie Price took to Instagram to deny the rumours, in a furious story posted earlier today
Glamour mannequin Katie Worth took to Instagram to disclaim the rumours, in a livid story posted earlier at the moment (Picture: Instagram/Katie Worth)

"I mentioned, “If you would like assist, it’s what I’ve executed for the previous couple of years. I’ll coach you thru something that you really want when it comes to health club stuff.”

"I’m not an absolute knowledgeable in something like that, however I might say the one factor that’s helped me by any of my conditions has been simply throwing myself into work and coaching. That was it and she or he was very nice about it."

Adam praised Katie’s tenacity, saying: "She mentioned 'yeah'. There wasn’t a cross phrase, there wasn’t something like that on the message. I’m fairly impressed by how sturdy she is, doing this for I imply, God, since I used to be at school. I believe it’s truly fairly inspiring.

"I didn’t textual content her technically, it was Instagram, we’re not truly that shut. I don’t suppose she fairly denied the truth that we’ve spoken in any respect.

Paige claimed Adam ghosted her after videos emerged of his arms wrapped around other women
Paige claimed Adam ghosted her after movies emerged of his arms wrapped round different ladies (Picture: Shutterstock)

"I believe she simply denied the truth that the headlines, which have been clearly incorrect, prompt that there have been ulterior motives – and she or he was fully proper.

"You’ve received to respect the truth that she is a mum of 5 youngsters, and she or he doesn’t need headlines on-line round somebody who might be not far off the age of individuals rather a lot youthful in her household. And I believe that’s honest sufficient."

Get the newest celeb gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our each day Showbiz publicationright here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post