A girl who's so obsessive about Crocs she has spent 22 years accumulating them says she now has an unimaginable 450 pairs.
Rochelle Burke invested in her first pair within the early 2000s - and now she says she "cannot cease shopping for them". The 38-year-old initially began shopping for the snug footwear due to a medical situation which left her with swollen joints and he or she says Crocs have been the one footwear that gave her "correct help".
Rochelle wears the Crocs every day and even has a pair on when she goes to work her job in a medical workplace. As reported by Grimsby Stay, she wears a special type or color each day which she incorporates with vibrant socks.

For a better event, Rochelle dons a Croc mammoth, Croc crush boot or her Balenciaga Croc boots - and he or she'll throw on a pair of fuzz-lined clogs, mammoths or the neo puff boots to maintain her ft heat within the colder months.
Rochelle shouldn't be the one Croc-lover in her household - with each of her mother and father, Lori Burke, 53, a childcare supplier and Trevor Burke Sr, 65, retired, additionally accumulating the footwear - and he or she even estimates that her mum has 300 pairs of her personal.
Rochelle, from Waterbury in Connecticut, US, mentioned: "The best factor about Crocs is that they're for everybody. Younger, previous - everybody can discover a pair that matches for them. My complete household have Crocs. I began sporting them as a result of they have been the one potential footwear I might put on on the time as a consequence of my swelling.
"I attempted on a pair of Crocs and fell in love with the consolation and the way straightforward there have been to keep up and preserve clear. After I acquired to 365 pairs, I had a pair to put on for each single day of the yr. I like sporting my Crocs, you may by no means have too many. I normally put on Crocs every day. After I'm sporting my Crocs, I really feel pleased - it is a reflection of my character which is humble, vibrant and lively."

Rochelle plans which pair of Crocs she's going to put on for the week and the remainder of the month and, as an alternative of selecting to promote a pair when she's performed with them, she passes them on to a good friend or fellow Croc fanatic.
She mentioned: "The cool factor about sporting crocs is the very fact they're so versatile. There's basic clogs, lite trip sneakers, mello slides, neo puff and crush boots, Crocs mammoths, the listing is limitless.
"After I consider cutting down, I select to 'share a pair' which is after I give a pair to another person. And naturally, sharing is caring. I like to see different folks as pleased to put on them as I'm."
Rochelle buys the entire collaboration pairs - such because the KFC crocs, Pleasures Crocs and Balenciaga - and totally different types however says that purchasing them has turn into tougher in current occasions.
"They’ve turn into extra fashionable and in demand so it is turning into a bit tougher to gather as many," she mentioned.
"Discovering the entire pairs from worldwide websites that are not obtainable within the US is sort of a job in itself. I've had to purchase from Australia, Japan and the UK. I am actually grateful to have so many Croc associates who preserve me within the loop for upcoming drops which is so hopeful. I actually recognize them.
"They’ve developed in to a 'will need to have' for lots of people, so it is extra of a problem to get them now than 5 years in the past for instance. Buddies who initially mentioned they didn’t like them now have 10 pairs.
"They’ve turn into for everybody. Through the years they've come out with so many designs."
Rochelle additionally has an annual custom along with her kids once they all put on Crocs throughout festive holidays.
The worth of Crocs has elevated over time, with a basic pair now priced at roughly $60. Rochelle mentioned: "Again within the day, you possibly can get them for $14. They will range in value - collaboration pairs could be extra. The very best I've seen is $588 which is my costliest pair - the Balenciaga Croc Boots. It’s cool to see extra high-fashion Crocs collaborations."
Rochelle has misplaced depend of how a lot she has spent on Crocs after shopping for so many pairs. Having such a big assortment means she additionally has to make use of 'tons' of cabinets and hooks on the wall to retailer her beloved crocs.

Rochelle thinks a part of the explanation for Crocs' current rise in recognition is all the way down to so-called 'sneakerheads' - those that gather trainers. She mentioned: "Individuals who love sneakers now recognize Crocs extra due to the Salehe Bembury (designer) collaboration. They've began to suppose that it might be simply as cool to put on Crocs."
She loves all of her Crocs, however a few of her favourites embrace the collaboration pair with KFC which includes a Croc with a fried hen sample and KFC hen jibbitz - the detachable provides on that go within the holes within the footwear - in addition to one other collaboration between Crocs and the rock band Grateful Lifeless.
Rochelle defined: "My favorite pair is the KFC pair – after I acquired them, they smelt like hen. One other is the Grateful Lifeless pair - as a result of they got here with the matching jibbitz."
She additionally has some pairs that she hasn't worn due to how troublesome they have been to pay money for, and he or she does not wish to have to switch them. "That pair took me two years to search out," she mentioned.
"It was a Japanese collaboration. They arrive with a visor on the highest of them. I haven’t worn them but as a result of I understand how onerous it's to search out the worldwide collabs and I am unable to substitute them. They're pairs that I actually love love love."
Rochelle added: "As of proper now, I haven't got any plans to cease accumulating. I like that there are such a lot of new Crocs and types popping out, I simply should have them."