UFC star Paddy Paddy Pimblett accepts Jake Paul's $1million challenge after 'fix' accusation

UFC star Paddy Paddy Pimblett has accepted Jake Paul's $1million problem. The MMA fighter has accepted the YouTube star's spar provide after claiming he fixes his boxing fights, experiences the Mirror.

The pair have been going again and ahead on social media in current days after Pimblett took a sly dig on the boxer in an interview. The YouTuber has been stunning the fight sports activities world along with his boxing wins- together with a factors determination over UFC legend Anderson Silva final month.

Nevertheless, the Liverpudlian shouldn't be satisfied with Paul, claiming he fixes his fights. Talking on the YouTuber, Pimblett mentioned: "He will get one of the best coaches in, one of the best nutritionists in and stuff like that, Jake Paul is definitely not that dangerous now, despite the fact that I believe his fights are mounted."

When being quizzed on whether or not he thinks that the fights are rigged, Pimblett doubled down, including: "Yeah, however I do not assume the Tyron Woodley knockout was mounted.

"Once you get knocked out like that and also you land face first, for those who're not unconscious you'd go [put your arms out], you possibly can't assist it that is a human response. I seen an angle of a punch he hit Anderson Silva with the opposite day the place he sat down and he did not even hit him."

Jake Paul
Jake Paul (centre) (Picture: Getty Pictures)

The social media star didn't take kindly to the 27-year-old's feedback as he blasted him for disrespecting the Brazilian legend by insinuating that he would take a dive. Paul mentioned: "I am sick and bored with this narrative. It is silly and pathetic; you are disrespecting the personal GOAT of your individual sport.

"You are saying that Anderson Silva is a prison, that he's a fraud. You are saying Viacom, one of many greatest media firms on the planet, is doing prison stuff.

"I've a proposition for you; because you would not rig a battle, let's spar. Fly to Puerto Rico - I am going to get you a non-public jet - and we will do 5 three-minute rounds of boxing.

"Should you win, I am going to offer you $1million, which is what you should receives a commission Paddy. it, however the UFC shouldn't be paying you that, you should receives a commission extra.

"But when I win, it's a must to be part of the United Fighters Affiliation and assist me join all of the fighters within the UK. So let's spar, put your cash the place your mouth is - let's go."

The UFC star has now clapped again on the 25-year-old by inviting him to fulfill him after the upcoming UFC 282 occasion in Nevada. Pimblett is about to face off towards Jared Gordon within the co-main of the occasion after being bumped up the operating order because of somebody dropping out.

He mentioned: "Problem accepted however I am not coming to Puerto Rico after I'm combating subsequent Saturday. If you wish to spar, come to the PI subsequent week.

"As I say, I battle Saturday, I am going to chill Sunday and I am going to beat you up Monday, provide's there."

Do not miss the newest information from round Scotland and past - Signal as much as our each day publicationright here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post