NBC
Saturday Evening Reside opened this week’s present with—what else?—the Chinese language spy balloon that the Biden administration efficiently shot down earlier within the day. However not like the remainder of the obsessive media protection the story has obtained over the previous few days, the present scored a giant interview with the balloon itself.
“Effectively, you bought me. Congrats, you shot a balloon,” Bowen Yang advised Chloe Fineman’s Katy Tur, repurposing his iconic portrayal of the iceberg that took down the Titanic and making use of it to the large surveillance system.
“I entertain you individuals for 4 days, after which get shot by Biden. I can’t imagine that I’m Joe’s Osama!” he declared.
The balloon went on to elucidate that he was solely flying over Montana as a result of he loves Yellowstone a lot. “Everyone seems to be being surveilled continuously, however it at all times ‘shoot the balloon’ and by no means unplug Alexa!” he added. “In case you care a lot about your information, why do you all preserve your financial institution password in your notes app?”
Later, he requested, “Is everybody freaking out as a result of I’m a Chinese language balloon? As a result of the place I come from, I’m only a balloon.” Because the MSNBC host mentioned goodbye, he added, “You’re going to overlook this Chinese language spy balloon—I imply, regular balloon. However no matter, we have already got your information.”
For extra, pay attention and subscribe to The Final Snicker podcast.