Surprising video footage has documented the precise second an skilled diver nearly jumped instantly into the big jaws of a 16ft tiger shark that she claims to have 'recognized for over 20 years'. Ocean Ramsey, a marine conservationist, has been swimming with the sharks in Hawaii for over 20 years however got here inside just a few inches of her loss of life final week for the primary time.
The enormous beast that charged at her, often known as Queen Nikki, had been hiding beneath the ocean floor till Ramsey was about to leap into the water. The astonishing viral footage of the close to assault exhibits the diver reducing herself into the water earlier than she places her head underneath the water, the Every day Star stories.
She shortly again tracks, poking her fins out to fulfill Queen Nikki's razor-sharp tooth as they lunge in the direction of her. Ramsey instructed NBC'S TODAY : "I really like that tiger shark.

''I grew up with that tiger shark, I believe we had been youngsters on the similar time. And so I’ve recognized her for over 20 years."
The shark lover insists that the shut name assault was her personal fault as she entered the water too shortly and prompted the shark to defensively react. She additionally strongly reiterates that sharks are usually not ''monsters'' and that she does need the video to reinforce that fashionable perception.
Ramsey continued: "I noticed her and she or he was shut sufficient, with sufficient velocity, that it seemed like she was really going at perhaps my fin suggestions. I might see her velocity and I knew that I wanted to again off in that second."

The calm diver who enters these waters day-after-day as a part of her work in shark conservation and analysis was apparently unperturbed by her close to loss of life expertise and solely took just a few seconds to calm herself earlier than diving into the ocean once more. Ramsey additionally takes daring folks out together with her generally to coach them somewhat extra on typical shark behaviour.
The ocean creature knowledgeable urged folks to present sharks the respect that they deserve and went on to share additional footage on Instagram of her swimming alongside the seemingly pleasant tiger shark after the incident the place it seems Queen Nikki isn't curious about consuming her. Ramsey wrote: "Sharks are usually not monsters, they're vital apex predators who must be protected against the wasteful and merciless practices of shark finning, shark fishing, and bycatch."
Do not miss the newest information from round Scotland and past - Signal as much as our day by day e-newsletter right here.