Clyde interim boss Allan Moore says he'll take the job full-time whether it is provided to him, following a heart-to-heart with outgoing supervisor Danny Lennon.
Lennon and Moore have been on the helm of the Bully Wee collectively for 5 years, however a run of 9 straight defeats resulted in lennon being positioned on paid authorised absence, earlier than the membership parted firm with him final week.
Moore has taken the crew for the final two video games, leading to that document being stretched to 11 video games, with a 2-1 defeat at Alloa final weekend and a 1-0 loss at dwelling to Airdrie – with each clinchers coming late on.
The 57-year-old has been answerable for Stirling Albion, Morton and Arbroath and says he has the expertise to take this on, too.
Moore stated: “I’ve spoke to Danny, who's a pal, and he has stated if they provide it to me, positively take it.
“On the finish of the day, I’ve been a very good supervisor earlier than – with out being massive headed I’ve ran groups and I’ve bought a little bit of expertise.
“At this second in time I’m the interim. If any person else is available in, or they need any person else to return in, I’ll stroll away with my head held excessive.
“Myself and Danny had an ideal 5 years right here, and it has gone a wee bit pear-shaped this season, however we nonetheless believed we may flip it round.
“I’m not daft sufficient to not know that the followers are those that pay your wages, so that they have each proper to say what they need to say.

“However I felt they had been behind us at present for the entire 90 minutes, and that’s all you may ask for.”
Moore didn’t make excuses for the run Clyde have been on, however says his aspect had been unfortunate, as Lewis Jamieson’s 78th-minute penalty rebound noticed the factors head again to North Lanarkshire.
“It’s a horrible run,” he stated. “I’m not going to shrink back from that.
“However we deserved greater than that. There was nothing within the recreation for each groups.
“I believe the one save our keeper needed to make was the penalty, and sadly for us it went again into play and wee LJ was as sharp as a tack to get in on the top of it.
“I actually didn’t see Airdrie scoring.

“Within the final two video games we’ve confirmed a little bit little bit of willpower and grit, however it’s little issues like that, which can be taking place to us.
“Final week we conceded a objective within the 93rd minute, final kick of the ball.
“We simply have to attempt to choose some extent up at a time, and that’s one other one which’s slipped away.
“However what I'll say – and I’ve been within the recreation lengthy sufficient – is when boys provide you with that quantity of effort and willpower, I’m very optimistic going ahead, whether or not it’s myself or any person else.
“These boys have put a shift in.”
Comply with Lanarkshire Reside Sport onTwitter through@LanLiveSport, like us onFbor discover us onInstagramfor the most recent sports activities information, photos and video.