Woman weeps in court after pleading guilty to ‘revenge porn’ offence

A 39-year previous lady wept within the dock of Belfast Crown Courtroom in the present day after she was advised she might face jail for a ‘revenge porn’ offence.

Natawan Saijaiboon admitted a cost of revealing a personal sexual photograph or movie of one other lady to somebody aside from the girl ‘with out her consent and with the intention of inflicting misery’ on a date between December 3 and 19, 2019.

After the cost was put to Saijaiboon, she replied “I plead responsible, Your Honour.”

A date for the plea listening to was set for subsequent month with a defence barrister confirming Saijaiboon had a transparent legal file.

Initially from Thailand and with an tackle at Annadale Flats in Belfast, Saijaiboon was advised by Decide Neil Rafferty KC: “You've gotten now pleaded responsible to what's a severe offence and I could also be contemplating a custodial sentence.”

Decide Rafferty urged Saijaiboon to co-operate absolutely with the Probation Board who will probably be compiling a pre-sentence report.

Upon listening to she could also be despatched to jail, Saijaiboon started to cry.

She was once more addressed by Decide Rafferty, who stated: “I do not need to upset you, however I've to clarify to you that every one choices are open and I've to be sincere with you.”

Saijaiboon was advised to return to courtroom on Thursday November 10, when she will probably be sentenced on the one cost.
 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post