Tributes have been paid to a "lovely, form and caring" Scots teen who handed away all of the sudden. Kaydee-Louise Lucas from Bathgate, West Lothian tragically misplaced her life final Tuesday at simply 15 years outdated.
Family members gathered at their native ruby membership final night time to launch balloons in honour of the much-loved Whitburn Academy pupil. The faculty has organised an area at their essential entrance the place pupils and oldsters can go away floral tributes to Kaydee-Louise.
And individuals who want to go away their respects also can signal a e book of condolences on the faculty. There should not believed to have been any suspicious circumstances surrounding Kaydee-Louise's demise.

Following her demise, family members have taken to social media to pay tribute to the teenager. Kaydee-Louise's mum Jo Bell mentioned: "Gone too quickly I like you child woman.
"I'll discover the true fact, child. I promise you that even when it is the very last thing I do, you are all the time right here with me."
In different posts, Jo added: "Do not know what to do with myself.
"I beloved her and thought of her on a regular basis and I'll miss her an increasing number of every day. I am simply grateful she is out of all that ache and she will be able to relaxation in peace. My life won't ever be the identical once more.
"My beautiful woman, she was gone approach too quickly and if I might have taken her ache away I'd. There are simply no phrases for it. I am actually devastated."
Stephanie Jayne Ellis mentioned: "Actually cannot recover from it. Fifteen years outdated and had her complete life forward of her, it is completely devastating."
Jade Michelle mentioned: "So unhappy that she had her full life forward of her, I am unable to get my head round it. Poor child woman will now be at peace."
Brogan Ramage mentioned: "Fly excessive my beautiful angel."
Janet Clarke mentioned: "Fly excessive with the angels Kaydee."
Jennifer Thomson mentioned: "One other younger life gone too quickly, RIP Kaydee, ideas to the household."
Catherine Meadowcroft has organized a GoFundMe web page to assist with funeral prices to present Kaydee-Louise the most effective ship off potential.
Catherine wrote: "I am elevating funds to assist the household of Kaydee-Louise Lucas to assist in direction of funeral plans to present her the absolute best ship off.
"Kaydee was 15-years-old and tragically misplaced her life unexpectedly on Tuesday night. She was a ravishing, form and caring younger woman who was beloved and thought after by many."
The web page has to this point raised simply over £920 out of its £2,000 goal. To donate, please go to: https://gofund.me/adabcd03
Do not miss the most recent information from round Scotland and past - Signal as much as our each day publicationright here.