A person has taken to social media to ask if his canine's human-like identify is "silly" after he was ghosted by a date when she discovered about it.
Involved that he'll postpone extra folks together with his pup's identify David - which he thinks is "candy" - he has taken to Reddit for recommendation.
The 27-year-old defined how he invited his date over to his home after considering that they'd actually hit it off, writes the Mirror.
However after the romantic companion found that his canine was named David, issues turned bitter and he hasn't heard again from her since.
"She came to visit to my home and met my canine and once I instructed her his identify is David, she seemed actually dissatisfied however did not say something," he defined.
"It has been three days and she or he is not responding to my calls or texts. Did I actually mess up? Ought to I rename my canine?"
Explaining why he named his canine David, he added: "The canine is called after my dad. I believed it could be candy nevertheless it looks as if she was hinting it is a silly identify for a canine."
Eager to know whether or not David is a "silly canine's identify" he has taken to Reddit to gauge peoples' opinions and attempt to perceive what he did flawed to be shunned from her life.
Whereas most customers agreed he's higher off with out her, others imagine there will need to have been one thing else which put her off him, with one even suggesting that David is the identify of her ex.
One other consumer added: "Assuming the explanation she would not wish to proceed courting you is due to the canine's identify - is that somebody you'd actually wish to be in a relationship with in any case?
"Somebody who ends one thing over a canine's identify? Actually, I guess it had nothing to do with David and she or he simply wasn't feeling it. On to greener pastures."
A 3rd consumer mentioned: "If she doesn’t like your canine, she’s not the lady for you."
One other consumer added: "I as soon as dated a woman who broke up with me as a result of my arms had been too skinny. She mentioned it was like holding arms with Slenderman.
"We had been college aged on the time. I am now in my 40s and nonetheless have a posh over my arms from time to time."
Do not miss the newest information from round Scotland and past - Signal as much as our every day e-newsletter right here.