Helen Flanagan and Scott Sinclair's relationship through the years after couple 'split'

Helen Flanagan has been noticed out with out her engagement ring, sparking issues her relationship with ex-Celtic star Scott Sinclair is over after being collectively for 13 years.

The pair have three youngsters collectively - Matilda, 7, Delilah, 4, and one-year-old Charlie - and final 12 months revealed they bought their 'endlessly' household house.

Helen has been in a relationship with Scott for a very long time, so their rumoured break up comes as a shock to many.

We check out their relationship over time.

Relationship

Helen was simply 19-years-old when she began courting Scott Sinclair, she was an actress in Coronation Road and Scott was taking part in soccer for Birmingham Metropolis.

Helen Flanagan has starred as Rosie in Coronation Road on and off for 18 years (Picture: ITV)

In 2015, the pair welcomed their first baby collectively, just a little lady named Matilda. Asserting the information on Instagram on the time, Helen wrote: "Matilda Jessica Sinclair my stunning little lady."

Transfer to Glasgow

In 2016, Scott Sinclair signed for Celtic Soccer Membership, that means that he, Helen and their daughter Matilda moved to Glasgow to be near his new work.

Helen Flanagan and Scott Sinclair in 2018 (Picture: PA)

Throughout their time in Glasgow the pair welcomed their second daughter Delilah at Glasgow's Queen Elizabeth College Hospital.

Scott Sinclair, Helen Flanagan and their daughters at Celtic Park (Picture: PA)

When Scott then signed for Preston in January 2020, Helen shared a particular publish, bidding Glasgow goodbye, saying it held a particular place in her coronary heart.

She mentioned: "Glasgow will all the time have such a particular place in my coronary heart I've the happiest reminiscences of my life to date in Glasgow, Matilda was just one once we moved right here and has a Scottish accent... Delilah was born in Glasgow and my wee child is Scottish and can all the time be a Glasgow lady x I've made life lengthy pals who I care and love a lot x that is my fave image in Glasgow at Kelvingrove park, my fave Thankyou for all of your pretty messages made me emotional to learn them x."

Engagement

While Helen was pregnant with their second daughter, the couple and their daughter Matilda travelled to Disneyland Paris for a visit and Scott acquired down on one knee and requested Helen to be his spouse.

Scott shared snaps of the proposal in entrance of the fortress writing: "She mentioned YES!" Helen confirmed off her sparkler which was an oval formed diamond with a diamond halo and diamond band.

Third baby

Helen shares two youngsters with footballer Scott, Matilda and Delilah (Picture: Helen Flanagan/Instagram)

In March final 12 months, Helen and Scott welcomed their third baby and first son child Charlie on Scott's thirty second birthday. The mum-of-three posted a snap standing in hospital cuddling her child and one other of her and Scott post-birth as she gushed about life as a household of 5.

She wrote: "Our child boy Charlie was born on Thursday on Scott’s birthday. I used to be two days overdue like I used to be with Delilah. We're in such a love bubble we couldn’t be extra in love with our stunning little boy, we can't cease observing him.

"The women simply love him a lot. We're completely besotted with our good little prince. Charlie is an absolute dream come true. I don’t suppose I’ve slept a lot for the reason that labour however I really feel like I miss his little face after I do sleep, not been in a position to put him down or cease kissing and cuddling him, he's so liked."

Helen Flanagan, 30, welcomed child Charlie (Picture: Instagram)

Throughout her being pregnant, Helen suffered badly from hyperemesis gravidarum which left her bed-bound and she or he was out and in of hospital for months.

She instructed OK! journal: “While you really feel so dreadful, you suppose, ‘No means, I'll completely by no means have one other child.’ However as quickly as Charlie arrived I assumed, ‘You’re so value it.’

Ceaselessly house

In August final 12 months, Helen and Scott bought their 'endlessly house' in Cheshire and determined to make a Instagram account for his or her new house to doc the renovation course of.

The 31-year-old shared snaps of her beautiful abode from the plush gray furnishings in the lounge to the devoted, Harry Potter themed playroom. A couple of months in the past, Helen first gave followers a glance behind the entrance door however now she has shared the video to her fundamental account, so extra folks can see her pad.

One of many highlights of the home tour is the kids's playroom, which is adorned with Harry Potter gadgets, together with a brush over the door and the ceiling painted right into a starry night time with letters from Hogwarts scattered throughout the sky.

Helen Flanagan has shared a go searching her new house together with her three youngsters (Picture: Instagram)

Helen confirmed she stored her children' plentiful toys beneath some management with an enormous boxed storage unit and credited a enterprise known as The Muddle Fairies for serving to to put in.

Captioning the video, Helen wrote: "So earlier than we moved into our home, Scott and I had all the time rented along with his soccer and transferring.

"Earlier than I all the time had their toys in the lounge so was pretty to have a play room. I labored with an organization known as The Muddle Fairies (north west primarily based) to organise and declutter my house.

"It was nice to declutter correctly and provides lots to charity. We labelled the packing containers so it was simple for me to tidy away and preserve organised. A youngsters’s play room is all the time going to be a bit chaotic and by no means completely organised however I feel this provides some order."

Wedding ceremony

Simply final month, Helen revealed she and Scott can be tying the knot in 2024 after securing their venue. Chatting with The Mirror final month, Helen mentioned they secured their dream wedding ceremony venue and she or he was excited for all her children to be concerned within the large day. She mentioned: "I've set a date. I am so choosy. I lastly discovered my wedding ceremony venue. I do not need to give it away, however principally all people desires this venue.

"I feel what it's in addition to me and Scott have been collectively for thus lengthy. We have been collectively for 13 years now. I have been with Scott since I've was 19, I am 32 now, so I feel we're most likely just a little bit laid again as a result of it does really feel like a wedding anyway."

Cut up

Final week, Scott signed a take care of Bristol Rovers till the top of the season, after he was launched by Preston, that means it's possible that he shall be dwelling 180 miles away from his household house in Cheshire.

Helen was noticed on the Nationwide Tv Awards with out her engagement ring, and sources say they "hit a tough patch in the summertime" and Helen has already instructed her shut family and friends that she is "not with Scott".

Helen Flanagan attends the Nationwide Tv Awards 2022

Earlier this 12 months, Helen admitted the couple haven't slept in the identical mattress collectively for the reason that start of their daughter Matilda.

The mum-of-three admitted she has co-slept with theyoungstersout of easiness over the previous seven years. On Instagram, Helen wrote: “I’ve all the time co-slept with Charlie and the breastfeeding went hand in hand. I’m doing my home up for the time being (therefore why most of my pics are taken within the lounge space, as I haven’t acquired spherical to the remainder).

“Certainly one of my subsequent jobs is mine and Scott's room and after seven years it could be good as a pair to really share a mattress and never really feel like flatmates.

“I’ve all the time simply co-slept with the youngsters out of easiness and simply principally so I can sleep and simply operate within the morning.”

Helen's consultant's have been contacted for remark.

Get the newest movie star gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post