Graeme Souness caught up in road rage rammy after forgetting to take blood pressure tablets

Soccer pundit Graeme Souness received caught up in a highway rage rammy after forgetting to take his blood stress tablets.

The 69-year-old former Liverpool, Rangers and Scotland legend had a confrontation with one other driver who referred to as him an “fool” in a lodge automotive park.

Souness was making his approach to the Talksport studios in London on Monday morning when the bust-up occurred.

He admitted that he hated driving within the metropolis however insisted the opposite driver was in charge – as a result of he was going the incorrect manner in a carpark.

Souness mentioned: “I discover London very troublesome with the visitors after I drive there. I’m in a carpark and I’ve received somebody calling me an fool.

“I used to be doing nothing incorrect this time. He was within the incorrect, as he was going the incorrect manner in a carpark. So, there was an early-morning confrontation.

“I must take extra of my tablets to maintain the blood stress down. I usually take a blood stress pill earlier than occurring air.”

The previous Scotland captain was making his approach to his common Monday morning slot on the Jim White and Simon Jordan Present on the radio channel.

Souness was identified with coronary coronary heart illness on the age of 38 and had a triple coronary heart bypass. Ten years later, he had a stent fitted as one other of his arteries had develop into blocked.

In November 2015, he was rushed to hospital after struggling a coronary heart assault at his residence.

The previous Ibrox boss has beforehand mentioned his blood stress remedy and rising older had helped mellow his mood.

Do not miss the newest information from round Scotland and past - Signal as much as our every day e-newsletter right here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post