Recreation of Thrones actor Lena Headey has married her companion, Marc Menchaca, in a lavish ceremony in Italy.
Photographs shared on-line confirmed the bride wearing a sleeveless halter neck robe that includes a plunging neckline and backless design.
Headey additionally wore a floral headpiece and veil in her hair, whereas Menchaca regarded good in a navy-blue swimsuit accessorised with a wide-brimmed beige hat.
The couple tied the knot surrounded by family and friends, together with fellow actors Peter Dinklage, Emilia Clarke, Michelle Fairley, and Sophie Turner and her husband Joe Jonas. The ceremony reportedly befell final Thursday (October 6).
Headey and Menchaca started relationship in 2020.
Headey was beforehand married to musician Peter Loughran from 2007 to 2013, with whom she shares her 12-year-old son Wylie. Headey additionally has a daughter named Teddy, seven, from a relationship with Dan Cadan.
Images from Headey and Menchaca’s wedding ceremony rapidly went viral on social media, with followers hailing the bride’s look.
“Pleased for you, Queen Cersei,” one individual wrote, referencing Headey’s function as Cersei Lannister in Recreation of Thrones, the hit HBO fantasy drama largely filmed in Northern Eire.
One other individual joked: “I simply hope he treats her proper as a result of she’s acquired a really passionate military behind her.”
A 3rd individual mentioned: “I like a lot how Lena is simply probably the most expressive, joyful individual.”
In a 2019 interview, Headey informed The Sunday Occasions that she believes rejecting intercourse with Harvey Weinstein might have negatively impacted her profession.
“After he was found to be a slimeball, on a grander scale than me simply understanding it, I did begin considering, ‘F***, possibly as a result of I didn’t shag him, that’s impacted a decade of my working life’,” Headey mentioned.
She continued: “As a result of I did two jobs for Miramax [the film company founded by Weinstein] earlier than these incidents, and after that there was nothing.”
(c) The Impartial