Dwayne Johnson has stated him operating within the US presidential election is “off the desk”.
The motion star, often known as The Rock, added he would moderately spend his time “being a daddy” to his daughters.
Hollywood actors Arnold Schwarzenegger, who grew to become governor of California, and Ronald Reagan, who grew to become US President, each made the leap from performing into politics.
When 50-year-old Johnson was requested if he would run for president, he advised CBS Sunday Morning: “It's off the desk, sure. It’s off the desk.
“I'll say this because it requires the B-side to this, I really like our nation and everybody in it. I additionally love being a daddy.
“And that’s a very powerful factor to me is being a daddy, particularly throughout this time, this crucial time in my daughters’ lives.
“As a result of I do know what it was wish to be on the highway and be so busy that I used to be absent for lots of years, my first daughter’s rising up in these crucial (occasions), at this crucial time in her life and that’s what the presidency will do.
“So, my primary precedence is my daughters. Certain, CEO sounds nice however the primary factor I wish to be is (a) daddy. That’s it.”
Johnson has one daughter with bodybuilder and entrepreneur Dany Garcia in 2001, whom he later divorced.
His spouse Lauren Hashian, daughter of Boston drummer Sib Hashian, gave beginning to 2 extra daughters in 2015 and 2018.
The star’s newest movie is the DC blockbuster Black Adam, scheduled for a UK launch of October 21.
He performs Teth Adam, the protagonist of the film, which is taken into account to be each a spin-off and a prequel of the 2019 Shazam! film, starring Zachary Levi.