Ditch Microwave Popcorn Bags and Use W&P’s Reusable Popcorn Popper Instead

W&P/Scouted/The Each day Beast

Scouted selects merchandise independently. If you are going to buy one thing from our posts, we might earn a small fee.

I had largely given up consuming popcorn till lately. After studying about questionable components in some manufacturers of microwave popcorn, and albeit by no means fairly getting the hold of constructing it on the stovetop (though it’s completely romantic), the one different possibility was an air popper. These are first rate–however I didn’t make popcorn typically sufficient to justify an equipment for it. Properly, now I’m again to consuming popcorn after getting an incredible gadget that pops up kernels completely each time but additionally folds almost flat for storage.

W & P makes a few of the prettiest, sustainable meals storage units, like these that appear to be French macarons, insulated drinkware, and extra. So once I noticed the ingeniously-designed popcorn poppers, I needed to have one. It is available in two sizes, a private one that's good for me–so I don’t get tempted to eat popcorn till I've a stomach ache and a family-sized one for film nights.

They’re made with LFGB-certified silicone, are dishwasher protected, and don’t require any oil to make use of. The lid has a cup to measure the right quantity of kernels so as to add to the bowl. I used to be genuinely stunned at how good the popcorn tasted, approach higher than the prepacked little baggage, and the way little of the corn was left unpopped when completed (tip: middle within the microwave for finest popping). After smothering mine in oat milk butter and Maldon salt, I used to be in popcorn heaven. Even higher—they're 20% off proper now.

The Popper

Down from $20

Get much more evaluations and suggestions straight to your inbox. Join the free Scouted electronic mail publication! Don’t overlook to try our coupon web site to seek out extra meals and leisure offers, together with GrubHub coupons, Stubhub coupons,Lodges.com coupons, and SeatGeek coupons.

The Popper

Down from $20

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post