Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou has revealed his Hoops-mad postman handled him to a supply with a personalised contact.
The 57-year-old has waxed lyrical over how he and his household have been obtained in Scotland with the Parkhead boss more than pleased to speak with punters when in and round Glasgow. And now Postecoglou - talking on Australian radio - has revealed the most recent interplay with a Celtic fan got here to him when his mail man signed off a supply to go away little doubt who was the recipient.
Postecoglou stated: "We received some stuff delivered and I used to be residence on the time as a result of I used to be again working and he or she was with the youngsters in Greece and I needed to signal for it, so I signed for it from the DHL man and he was clearly a Celtic fan. So he was a bit satisfied that I answered the door and I signed it, he left, and Georgia received the receipt the following day and despatched it by to me and it had 'accepted by Massive Ange.'"
Observe Document Sport on Twitter, Fb and Instagram for all the up-to-the minute breaking information, video and audio on the SPFL, the Scotland nationwide group and past.
You may also comply with our devoted Rangers and Celtic podcast pages and signal as much as our newsletters to be sure you by no means miss a beat all through the season.