Strictly's Richie Anderson is second celebrity to be booted off the show after dance off with Fleur East

The second contestant to exit Strictly Come Dancing is Richie Anderson and his associate Giovanni Pernice after a shock dance-off with Fleur East. The radio DJ was booted from the present tonight after being within the backside two with singer Fleur.

Richie and Giovanni danced their Samba to Hakuna Matata from The Lion King while Fleur and her dance associate Vito Coppola carried out their American Clean to Half Of Your World from The Little Mermaid. Following the dance off, the 4 judges had been requested to provide their resolution on who they'd wish to keep within the competitors.

Craig Revel Horwood was first to have his say after the couples went face to face. Saving Fleur, Craig stated: "I want to save essentially the most achieved technician and that's Fleur and Vito.”

Motsi was subsequent to decide, and described it as "heartbreaking" and stated it was the incorrect folks for the underside two. "I believe it’s heartbreaking usually because I believe each of you don't should be right here however that is how the general public voted and based mostly on this dance off I’m going to save lots of Fleur and Vito," she admitted.

Anton du Beke was subsequent to decide on and if he picked Fleur, Richie could be despatched residence with no fourth choose resolution. Sadly for Richie, Anton saved Fleur, saying: " Properly I believed that was a well-danced dance off. I believed each couples carried out effectively, I believed one couple was a bit extra positive footed about their efficiency and had a barely higher stage of artistry about what they had been doing, so the couple I want to save is Fleur and Vito."

With three votes to Fleur, it meant Richie could be heading residence, nevertheless when Shirley Ballas was requested for vote she stated she would have saved Richie and Giovanni. She stated: "Properly with the 2 couples the general public put within the backside two I might have saved Richie and Giovanni."

After host Tess Daly confirmed Richie could be leaving, the radio DJ admitted: "Have you learnt what? As a Strictly fan I all the time thought it was a magical factor to be part of. I additionally wish to thank [Govanni] as effectively, he’s been so superb, and I really feel so fortunate that I’ve received to bop with you on daily basis.

Richie Anderson and Giovanni Pernice had been within the backside two with Fleur East and Vito Coppola (Picture: BBC/Man Levy)

"Not solely are you a improbable dancer however you're additionally a improbable man on high of that. I wish to thank all my household and buddies and my different half Dean who's within the viewers, I like you a lot."

Giovanni additionally added: "I've to say it’s been an honour to have the ability to dance with you as a result of I understand how a lot you're keen on Strictly Come Dancing, you actually are an excellent fan. And I’m glad that you simply received to do that expertise and glad that I received to do it with you. It’s been a disgrace its been too quick for us however I hope you’ve loved each single second of it, and it stays in your coronary heart without end. Have a look at us we’ve gone out dressed as Timon and Pumbaa. So beautiful jubbly, effectively carried out Richie."

Strictly Come Dancing returns subsequent Saturday at 6.30pm on BBC One.

Get the most recent celeb gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post