Love Island's Anton Danyluk is unrecognisable as he poses in bodybuilder contest

Anton Danyluk shared footage of himself collaborating in a bodybuilding competitors - and he's virtually unrecognisable.

The previous Love Island contestant from Airdrie got here third within the competitors and seemed bronzed and muscly as he walked up on stage to point out off his laborious work.

The North Lanarkshire lad, 28, is so much muscular than what he was when he appeared on the hit ITV 2 present again in 2019, writes the Mirror.

He informed his 1million followers on Instagram : "I seemed one of the best I've ever seemed right this moment."

Anton smiled on the crowd as he struck a wide range of poses to point out off his unbelievable muscular tissues.

"This was the highest 3 from yesterday nice commonplace," he mentioned on his Instagram Tales together with a snap of the three males.

When Anton first confirmed off his model new look, followers had been shocked on the distinction between him on the present and years later.

Anton Danyluk
Anton Danyluk

Discussing his unrecognisable new look within the feedback part, one individual wrote: "Have u needed to many fillers. Ur face seems so swollen. U look poorly mate. Simply not u in any respect." (sic).

One other innocently requested: "Can I ask a query? Why are your eyes trying swollen just lately. They didn’t appear to be earlier than x"

A 3rd added: "Individuals can do no matter they selected (sic) however if you're on a profession path that supposedly promotes well being and wellness.... it is best to inform us what number of ccs you've got used..... or why u selected to change a face that seemed nothing like this on Love Island."

Many additionally praised his look and complimented his dedication.

One individual defended the star, sharing: "Some very impolite, private feedback made about Anton on right here. Anybody heard of "in case you have nothing good to say, do not hassle and transfer on."

One other added: "Wow. You're looking wonderful x"

Chatting with Fubar Radio's Entry All Areas, Anton beforehand mentioned: "Just lately, I have been getting a variety of hate and it is so much to do with my face.

He landed in the top three ( Image: @anton_danyluk/Instagram)
He landed within the prime three ( Picture: @anton_danyluk/Instagram)

"Lots of people are accusing me of getting work achieved to my face."

He defined to hosts Stephen Leng and Bobby Noris: "I genuinely have not had work achieved to my face.

"I am sincere, I'll say if I've, I do not care. If I wish to have work achieved to my face, it is my face, it is my physique. And if that makes me be ok with myself and I wish to do this, good.

"It is my life, I can do what I would like. If you wish to exit and drink each evening and that makes you be ok with your self, go do this.

"If you wish to go to the fitness center, you go do this, that is your life."

Get the newest celeb gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post