Aj Pritchards ex-girlfriend Abbe Quinnen claims he ended their relationship after she found messages from one other girl on his cellphone. Former Strictly dancer AJ is now reportedly relationship influencer Zara Zoffany, 27, simply weeks after dumping Abbie 'out of the blue' final month.
The couple had been going by means of a tough time after Abbie suffered third-degree burns when a Tik Tok tutorial went disastrously improper in January 2021. Following the accident, the 25-year-old required surgical procedure and has been left scarred for all times, the Mirror stories.
Talking of her 'devastation' over the break-up, Abbie revealed that she and AJ had mentioned marriage simply days earlier than he informed her he didn;t love her anymore. In an interview with The Solar, Abbie mentioned: “I’m fully devastated and my world has fallen aside.
"AJ isn’t the individual I assumed he was, after every little thing I went by means of with him I assumed we'd be collectively perpetually. He has been the largest disappointment to me.
"This has knocked my confidence after my accident and I must rebuild myself now. AJ was my world and I didn’t recognise the man who was breaking apart with me."


Abbie went on: "I saved asking him concerning the woman from the messages, however from the second I introduced her up he fully modified. Just some weeks again AJ and I went on a romantic vacation to Turkey, it was so pretty."
The heartbroken dancer mentioned she had "so many plans for the longer term" with AJ and had needed to get engaged to the ex Strictly professional subsequent 12 months and have been even looking to buy a home collectively. Abbie says AJ's sudden change of coronary heart felt "fully out of the blue to me."
Whereas AJ was away filming Celeb SAS, Abbie mentioned that she missed him endlessly. However when he received again, issues have been so distant between them, and Abbie seen that he was messaging a lady.


After quizzing him concerning the messages, AJ wasn't in a position to give Abbie solutions and her world was 'turned the other way up'. The blonde magnificence mentioned whereas AJ went gray through the break-up chat, she was shaking and crying and the waves of emotion crashed down on her.
The couple began relationship again in 2019, after being launched by mutual pals. The 2 first met when Abbie auditioned for his Get On The Ground Dwell tour and AJ fell for her instantly, as reported on-line.


They went on to bounce collectively in reveals in addition to litter their Instagram with loved-up selfies. Each AJ and Abbie took to Instagram to announce the information as they shared a video exhibiting them each smiling wildly and holding arms whereas on the Greek island of Crete.
AJ mentioned he was "Feeling HAPPY" whereas sharing a pink coronary heart emoji, and Abbie declared they have been “Making reminiscences” as they shared the identical picture whereas going official. The Mirror has reached out to AJ's representatives and Zara for touch upon this story.
Get the most recent superstar gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz e-newsletterright here.