Woman left horrified after Morrisons delivery driver messages her on Facebook

A lady was left horrified after a Morrisons supply driver messaged her on-line simply hours after dropping off her order. Molly claims the employee contacted her private Fb account and "favored" a string of her photos earlier than she was in a position to block him.

The 28-year-old, who lives in Northfield, in outer South Birmingham, contacted the Morrisons retailer to complain, however claims the grocery store did not initially "take it significantly in any respect". She additionally alerted Ocado - who's contracted to ship for the shop - with each firms now promising to conduct a full investigation.

The beautician had positioned her purchasing order on-line final month earlier than it was dropped off at her flat. Talking to Birmingham Stay, Molly stated: "When he delivered the purchasing he was nice, completely tremendous and stated thanks for purchasing with us.

"He introduced the purchasing as much as my flat and I stated 'thanks'. It was a really small dialog we had."

But six hours later she says she was horrified to find the driving force had apparently tracked her down on Fb - and despatched her a private message. He had additionally seemingly been wanting by her photos.

The 28-year-old claims the worker also 'liked' several of her pictures until she was able to block him.
The 28-year-old claims the employee additionally 'favored' a number of of her photos till she was in a position to block him. (Picture: BPM Media)

She stated: "He delivered the purchasing to me after which later regarded up my identify on social media and tried to message me. He simply stated 'Hello' then began liking pictures of me on my Fb web page, which to me insinuates one thing else.

"It is clearly an enormous knowledge breach. I dwell alone, I am a younger woman. It's actually scary.

"I known as Morrisons however they appeared disinterested and stated 'Possibly any individual will name you again about this'."

The beautician had made the Morrisons order online last month.
The beautician had made the Morrisons order on-line final month. (Picture: BPM Media)

She regarded up the driving force on-line and claims he additionally works as a part-time taxi cabbie. "In his Fb bio it stated he was additionally a taxi driver," she stated.

"I assumed, 'in the event you're doing that with me, what are you doing with the ladies in your automotive?'."

But Molly claims Morrisons was initially dismissive of her criticism. She stated: "I simply felt that Morrisons did not take it significantly in any respect.

"For him to take my identify from my order and look me up on social media and phone me and like pictures of me... it is simply unreal. However it's actually scary that Morrisons did not take it as significantly as I assumed they need to after I despatched them copies of the messages.

"Morrisons didn't even apologise that this occurred to me. I stated, 'You have not even apologised' and so they stated, 'Yeah effectively it is not actually a customer support downside'.

Molly has also put in a complaint to Ocado, who deliver for Morrisons.
Molly has additionally put in a criticism to Ocado, who ship for Morrisons. (Picture: BPM Media)

"I stated that it IS a customer support downside. It is clearly an enormous knowledge breach however Morrisons stated it was an issue for the depot they use which they stated was additionally utilized by Ocado."

She had additionally now contacted Ocado, who're contracted to ship for the grocery store.

Molly claims the supermarket initially "didn't take her complaint seriously at all".
Molly claims the grocery store initially "did not take her criticism significantly in any respect". (Picture: BPM Media)

"Ocado have been actually good however stated that as a result of the order was by Morrisons, there was not a lot they may do. The corporate stated they might get in contact with the depot and allow them to know what had occurred. However Morrisons, frankly, could not give a crap."

She added: "It is the primary time that I've ever ordered from Morrisons. I advised them I used to be deeply disgusted that they weren't doing something about this."

Morrisons stated: "We take complaints akin to these very significantly and we're working intently with our accomplice Ocado to conduct a proper investigation into the matter."

In an announcement, Ocado stated: "We're conscious of this criticism and within the means of conducting an investigation.”

Do not miss the newest information from round Scotland and past - Signal as much as our each day publication right here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post