Kerry Katona reveals she suffered heartbreaking miscarriage after secret pregnancy

Kerry Katona revealed she suffered a miscarriage after falling pregnant in 2017.

The singer, who was utilizing contraception on the time, writes in her new guide about reserving an abortion earlier than altering her thoughts and deciding to maintain the child. Kerry, 42, who fell pregnant after simply weeks after leaving her husband George Kay, says the daddy of her child was a struggling actor known as Mike within the guide, reviews the Mirror.

After deciding to maintain the child, Kerry tragically miscarried however needed to fly out to India for a gig, after being warned she can be sued for £20,000 if she did not flip up. In her memoir, Complete Once more, the pop star writes: “I bear in mind feeling the blood working down the within of my thighs as I belted out Atomic Kitten hits.

"I used to be taken to hospital once more, on this international nation, the place I used to be informed the foetus was nonetheless in me and he or she nonetheless had a really, very faint heartbeat. There was nothing the medical doctors might do. I stayed in hospital for a few days till finally there was no heartbeat anymore.“

Kerry went on, in an extract seen by The Solar, to elucidate she was “on the verge of miscarrying“ earlier than having an operation to terminate the being pregnant. Kerry provides: "Now bear in mind, at this level I used to be a mum of 5, my infants had been – and nonetheless are – completely all the pieces to me and it went in opposition to each single maternal intuition I had, however I knew this little one was not meant to be.“

Kerry is happily engaged to her partner Ryan
Kerry is fortunately engaged to her associate Ryan (Picture: Kerry Katona Instagram)

The fact TV star described the expertise as a bleak time in her life, including that she will be able to't convey herself to name "her my daughter".

Kerry shares two youngsters, Molly, 21, and Lilly-Sue, 19 with Westlife singer Brian McFadden. With ex-husband Mark Croft she shares Heidi, 15, and Maxwell, 15.

She had her youngest daughter, Dylan-Jorge, eight, by George, who she married in 2014 and divorced in 2017. George died of an overdose in 2019.

The mum is now could be now engaged to non-public coach Ryan Mahoney. Earlier this month, Kerry celebrated her forty second birthday, and informed her she did not suppose she would have made it to that age.

Whereas smiling to the digital camera as she wore her dressing robe, she wrote: "WTF!!!! 42 at this time!!! Actually by no means thought I’d make it after the life I’ve had!! However right here I'm 42 at this time about to launch my third autobiography!"

Get the most recent movie star gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz e-newsletterright here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post