Kaye Adams praises partner Kai after being first couple eliminated from Strictly Come Dancing

Kaye Adams was the primary star to be booted off Strictly Come Dancing 2022 after a tense dance off with Matt Goss.

Each stars confronted one another within the dreaded dance-off, with Kaye and her dance accomplice Kai Widdrington performing their Charleston, while Matt and his dance accomplice Nadiya Bychkova carried out their Samba in a bid to impress the judges and stay within the competitors. After Craig Revel Horwood and Motsi Mabuse voted for Kaye to go house, it was Anton Du Beke's vote that sealed her destiny, though head choose Shirley Ballas mentioned she would have chosen to save lots of Kaye and ship Matt house.

After Kaye's emotional exit, she penned a candy put up on social media paying tribute to her skilled accomplice Kai. She wrote on Twitter: "Effectively, it was a a lot shorter journey than I would hoped for however a journey all the identical! I will be speaking extra about all of it on @bbcstrictly It Takes Two tomorrow and on the podcast after I've had extra time to course of all of it, however proper now I wish to say a large thanks to @Kaiwidd.

"You had been an absolute gent the entire manner via and made me realise that my two left ft could possibly be became dancing ones. I am simply sorry we did not get to bounce collectively longer. And to my Strictly household. I'll miss you all! Preserve Dancing!!"

Matt Goss paid tribute to his Strictly co-star, writing on Twitter: "It was so beautiful attending to know you higher @kayeadams. You're a class act and I'll actually miss you! #Strictly," as Kaye responded: "And also you Matt. I will probably be cheering you on x"

(Picture: BBC)

After being eradicated from the present tonight, chatting with the judges, Kaye mentioned: "It was the correct consequence and I did make errors, and with regards to that high-pressured scenario that’s what occurs. So I'm delighted for Matt and Nadiya, the one particular person I'm simply sorry for is this excellent man [Kai Widdrington], who has simply been so sensible…

“It was a hell of loads of enjoyable, I mentioned my ambition was to be taught to like to bounce, and truly I've seen an entire new aspect to myself, it’s opened just a little door. It’s been a beautiful expertise and to spend time with such proficient individuals who love the present a lot has been a pleasure.”

Kai was then requested if he had any phrases for Kaye and mentioned: “Solely we all know how a lot actual onerous work has gone into this. There was numerous ups and downs and we received’t go into them, however this woman is a trooper, and I do know what she’s been going via within the week.

“For this lady to come back out and provides the efficiency that she did tonight actually reveals the testomony to her character. I'm pleased with you, I do know that your women and your different half are pleased with you, however an important factor is that you need to be pleased with your self, as a result of you're a famous person.”

The remaining fourteen couples will take to the dance ground once more subsequent week for Film Week Particular when Strictly returns on Saturday 8 October at 6:30pm.

The outcomes present follows on Sunday 9 October at 7:20pm on BBC One.

Get the most recent superstar gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post