A pair of professional eaters swapped the USA for Kilmarnock as they took on belly-busting meals challenges.
Common YouTuber Randy Santel, who boasts virtually 1.5 million subscribers, popped into Hogan’s Sandwich and Burger Bar on St Marnock Road.
Each he and spouse Katina took a problem every, with Randy tackling the cob burger after finishing the breakfast problem six years in the past.
In the meantime, Katina embraced the breakfast problem, which consists of 10 slices of toast, 4 slices of sq. sausage, 4 hyperlinks, two tomatoes, eight eggs, eight tattie scones, eight slices of bacon, 4 slices of black pudding and beans.
She defeated the problem in simply over half-hour, the primary girl to take action, however it was slower than her goal of beating English YouTuber Beard Meets Meals, who did it in lower than 20 minutes.
Missouri man Randy, 36, then smashed the ‘Crusty Cob’ burger problem which incorporates two kilos of meat, eight slices of bacon, one pound of cheese, and eight onion rings – topped with relish, lettuce and burger sauce, served on a one-pound bun.
Obtain the Ayrshire Stay app immediately

The Ayrshire Stay app is accessible to obtain now.
Get all of the native information in your space – plus options, soccer information and the most recent on the coronavirus disaster – at your fingertips 24/7.
The free obtain options the most recent breaking information and unique tales whilst you can customise your web page with the sections that matter to you.
The Ayrshire Stay app is accessible to obtain now on iOS and Android.

Katina Loves Kilos instructed the Kilmarnock Normal: “I believed it was scrumptious, it was tougher than I believed it will be, although.
“It seems fairly simple on paper, ‘oh that will simply be 5 breakfast sandwiches and beans’, however it obtained to me somewhat bit!

“I used to be going for the document however I didn’t even come shut. Beard smashed me.
“It was a superb measurement that’s beatable so far as challenges go. I hope it encourages extra folks to attempt it.

“Normally if a woman wins a meals problem it’s extra probably going to get huge fellas coming in saying, ‘if she will do it I can do it’. That’s good enjoyable when that occurs."
By way of learn how to prepare for challenges like this, Katina revealed: “Sometimes you’d prepare if you happen to had loads of days off, however we’re consuming so typically that the problem we’ve finished beforehand tends to be the coaching for the subsequent one.

“But when we’re at house it will be, say, a big salad, lean proteins and topped off with fizzy liquids. That’s how I like to coach.”
On his problem, Randy, who bagged his 1,one centesimal meals problem win in Killie, mentioned: “There was loads of cheese on it which was a shock, however I really like cheese, it was good.
“The most important shock was how good the bun was. I knew how good the Scottish beef could be, however the bread was actually good, it was like a grilled cheese sandwich within the center.
“Normally the massive burger challenges have a considerable amount of chips, however this one didn’t have any in any respect.

“Each challenges had been nice, it’s a implausible place to be truthful. They're well-designed challenges and it was good to be again.
“I reckon I might beat Beard’s time for the breakfast problem, however I don’t intend to come back again to Scotland as I solely have two years max of doing this left."

He added: “We benefit from the Park Resort, we're staying there and it’s very good.
“We went to the Dean Park which was nice, folks discuss some mad smack about Kilmarnock, folks instructed us to look at our stuff and never depart something alone, however we’ve loved it, nothing is frightening and everyone seems to be very nice!”
Hogan’s co-owner Mark Hogan mentioned: “They're nice. We met Randy earlier than and it was nice to have him again.
“I might urge anybody else to have a go on the challenges, simply give us a name or pop in to rearrange it."
Do not miss the most recent Ayrshire headlines –signal as much as our free every day e-newsletter right here