It has been confirmed that Denise Van Outen will make a sensational return to hit TV present The Large Breakfast when it relaunches on Channel 4 this week. The previous host will hand over the reins to new presenters Mo Gilligan and AJ Odudu.
The TV presenter and actress hosted it in its heyday alongside Johnny Vaughan between 1997 and 2001, and can formally move the baton this Saturday. And after a trial one-off particular again in 2021, the much-loved programme will return for the following 4 Saturdays.
Denise instructed The Solar : "I spent among the happiest instances of my profession on The Large Breakfast and I’m so excited to be popping in to see the sensible AJ and Mo for the primary present of the brand new collection. I can’t consider a greater strategy to kick-start my Saturday."
Relating to breakfast telly, The Large Breakfast defies the foundations - with its unique riotous spirit and joyful power, the stay two and a half hour present will see Mo and AJ joined vibrant and early by sensible company to dissect the recent matters of the day.
AJ stated: "There actually is nothing like The Large Breakfast on our screens. I liked internet hosting it final 12 months and I'm trying ahead to being again on the home to kick off summer season weekends on this now award-winning present."

Mo added: "I like being a part of this unbelievable historical past making present. The entire crew are so spectacular, and I've a lot enjoyable working with AJ - she’s the most effective within the enterprise. And now a stay summer season collection? LET’S GO!"
The Large Breakfast will begin on Channel 4 on Saturday, August 13, from 10am and can proceed for 4 weeks.
READ NEXT: