Ridvan Yilmaz in major Rangers transfer hint as target taking English lessons ahead of 'dream' move

Rangers goal Ridvan Yilmaz revealed he is taking English classes in soccer forward of a dream transfer to the UK. And he additionally admits Actual Madrid legend Marcelo is the participant he fashions his recreation on.

The 21-year-old is on Gio van Bronckhorst's radar as he appears to be like so as to add depth at left-back following Calvin Bassey 's transfer to Ajax. Besiktas are mentioned to be holding out for £6million, which Rangers are unlikely to pay, however negotiations are ongoing with the participant believed to be eager on a transfer to Ibrox.

It is one step at a time for Yilmaz although and, talking earlier this season, he revealed he isn't getting forward of himself simply but, He is already a five-time Turkey worldwide and whereas he desires to emulate Actual Madrid serial winner Marcelo in the future, he is nonetheless getting 'pocket cash' from his of us at residence in the interim. He mentioned: "I solely have one idol in soccer and that's Marcelo. He's somebody I've at all times admired and I at all times wish to attempt to play like him. What he has carried out in his profession has been unbelievable. I really like the way in which he assaults going ahead.

"In fact, each participant has a aim. Taking part in in Britain is my greatest dream. I'm at present taking two hours of English classes a day. I believe I'm in the beginning of my footballing journey actually. I've many issues to study. I'm enhancing daily and I'm consistently working to make up for my lack of physicality and on my health.

"Look, my house is Besiktas. I act in step with the pursuits of my membership. I hear about numerous curiosity by means of my agent. I would like to in the future earn cash for the membership, like Cenk Tosun did when he moved from our membership to Everton. I've at all times mentioned I finally wish to play overseas.

"My ambition was at all times to change into a footballer. I come from a household that performs soccer. I began taking part in soccer due to my brother. The older I obtained, the extra severe soccer turned in my life and I had to decide on between faculty and sports activities and I turned to soccer.

"I give all the cash I earn from soccer to my household. They handle my investments. They offer me pocket cash, I handle with it. My household buys all the things I must get."

READ NEXT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post