OnlyFans mum claims she's 'too hot' for nursery drop off and other mums hate her

An OnlyFans mannequin says she is simply too sizzling to drop off her child at nursery and different mums within the playground are anxious she may steal their husbands. Lena Nersesian, who boasts greater than 1.6million subscribers on YouTube, went viral after claiming that she lets associates have intercourse along with her associate, Adam John Grandmaison.

Now the 31-year-old has been given additional publicity after revealing the frosty reception she receives from fellow mums at her kid's nursery. Lena stays in Los Angeles along with her toddler daughter and associate Adam, and claims mums “give her a large berth” within the playground.

“I feel a few of these mum’s suppose I’m going to strip and begin having intercourse with their husbands proper there in the event that they don’t watch my each transfer,” Lena stated. “Of their minds, I’m some type of perverted sexual beast that wishes to sleep with something that strikes. I imply ‘come on? Who does that?’

“I’m not a homewrecker; I’m a profitable blogger, entrepreneur and businesswoman who has constructed my model up from nothing. My fiancé is simply as profitable and we now have respect for ourselves and others, no matter what some folks might imagine.

“They may give me all of the dying stares they need – frankly, I couldn’t care much less. If something, it displays badly on them.”

Regardless of her success, Lena, who additionally has a level in psychology and used to work with disabled youngsters prior to now, says her enterprise abilities fall on “deaf ears” as critics can’t see previous the intercourse, report Mirror On-line.

She stated: “It’s unhappy in a method however just for them. It’s 2022 and other people ought to be capable to see past lazy stereotypes. Sadly, they're nonetheless well-entrenched with some folks however there may be nothing I can do about that. I simply hope that the subsequent technology isn’t as stricken by them as the present ones.”

Lena met Adam, an expert BMX rider and blogger, in 2016 and the pair started acting on OnlyFans collectively a 12 months later.

Outdoors of their unconventional work lives, the pair get pleasure from a traditional household life consisting of home-cooked meals, day journeys to the park, and film nights.

She stated: “I hate to disappoint however most of my residence life is extremely regular and really unexciting. I’m a giant foodie and love cooking for the household; it may very well be something from baking to a roast however it's nice household time collectively.

“I've Armenian heritage and household is extremely necessary in that tradition. We have a good time milestones like when my daughter had her first tooth final 12 months.

“For me, it helps her perceive her tradition and can also be a terrific motive to get collectively as a household. These are the happiest occasions for me.”

Lena additionally not too long ago launched a brand new podcast collection referred to as Sensitive Topic, the place interviewees, together with fellow OnlyFans stars, naked their souls, and no topic is off-limits.

She hopes to set an instance for her son and for different girls you could be sexual, work and nonetheless be a terrific guardian.

Lena claims people believe she's a 'perverted sexual beast that wants to sleep with anything that moves'
Lena claims folks imagine she's a 'perverted sexual beast that wishes to sleep with something that strikes' (Picture: Jam Press/@freelenatheplug)

She added: “Working as a performer has given me immense freedom to pursue my objectives. I had a little bit of day without work after I had my daughter and it allowed me to reassess what I needed to do.

“Being a mother is a very powerful job on this planet and at any time when I'm not with my daughter I really feel responsible. However I nonetheless need to work and I don’t suppose that girls ought to really feel they've to decide on.

“It might not be to everybody’s style however I adore it and it makes me really feel horny and fulfilled. It additionally places a roof over my household and meals on the desk. If that isn't freedom and development for ladies, then I don’t know what's.”

Do not miss the newest information from round Scotland and past - Signal as much as our each day publication right here.

READ NEXT:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post