Jordan Jones regrets Rangers tweet as Kilmarnock transfer coup vows to make fans forget

Jordan Jones returned to Kilmarnock vowing to get the Rugby Park devoted again onside by scoring targets that can propel Derek McInnes ' males up the Scottish Premiership.

The Northern Eire winger enraged the Killie assist with a tweet celebrating his pre-contract settlement with Rangers in 2019 with a "WATP" sign-off however Jones instantly addressed the problem after penning a season-long mortgage deal from Wigan. The 27-year-old advised the membership web site: "When it comes to playing-wise, I spent a few the perfect years of my profession right here.

"I’ve had a tough 12 months however I'm determined to get again to my greatest and what higher place for me to try this than Kilmarnock, which seems like my house. I'm right here to assist the workforce and hopefully we are able to have a extremely good season and obtain success collectively. With the followers, the bulk appreciated what all of us achieved in my final season right here, however I do know I made a number of errors on my manner out that I remorse and if I may change that I might.

"No one is ideal and everybody makes errors. I'm 27 now and much more mature, I'm a dad now so life has modified so much since then. I do know one of the best ways to get followers again singing my title is by scoring targets and creating assists and I'm eager to get going as quickly as doable. It was a little bit of a psychological feeling driving on this morning, it has been three years since I left the membership and it's a particular feeling to be again."

McInnes was thrilled to have landed Jones, who spent final season on mortgage at St Mirren, and believes returning to Ayrshire may help relaunch the huge man's profession. The Killie boss stated: "Jordan is clearly acquainted to the membership and we've been working exhausting on it for the final couple of weeks.

Derek McInnes (Picture: SNS Group)

"We really feel he's the kind of participant we're going to want. He'll carry a bit extra velocity to the workforce, a bit extra creativity and we'd like that added aim menace within the remaining third. Clearly, with Jordan being right here earlier than, helps issues. He is available in and there is not any messing about - he is accustomed to his environment.

"It is an essential transfer for Jordan as properly, by way of enjoying commonly and getting his profession going once more. Signing gamers is a tough factor to do however we all know those we wish to attempt to usher in. We have been fairly particular by way of precisely what we'd like. I am delighted to get Jordan in and if we get one other one executed earlier than the weekend, that can assist us as properly."

READ NEXT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post