Woman horrified by series of creepy messages she received from her married driving instructor

A girl has claimed that her driving teacher has despatched a sequence of inappropriate messages to her, and states that he ultimately even requested her out.

Rachel McKinley went viral on the TikTok along with her story of her driving teacher's lewd messages.

She titled the clip 'Issues my driving teacher stated to me' as she shared it to the video app, Birmingham Stay writes.

She then rattled off an inventory of texts despatched from the teacher - from "Hi there cunning" to "Entertain me."

He even requested that they "cheer one another up" after they have been each feeling down.

After she stated she could not do a lesson as a result of she had been on an evening out beforehand, he messaged her saying: "Haha truthful play to you! You've got a very good time?

"Missed my probability for my drink then did I."

He additionally stated she "owed" him a drink - and hinted she can purchase him one thing for his birthday current.

In one other brazen message, he alluded to them each having a "quickie" in a reference to a shortened lesson.

"The final one was after he requested me on a date and I stated no," Rachel stated.

"So it’s £70 for at present and £70 in your take a look at day," she added. "I really feel like I made a correct t*t of myself earlier asking you."

She added: "I used to be not main him on. extra like making an attempt to make the conditions not awkward.

"I had little or no time until my take a look at and all the opposite instructors I messaged had no availability."

Even worse, Rachel claims the teacher had a "spouse and children".

Do not miss the newest information from round Scotland and past - Signal as much as our every day publication right here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post