This Exfoliating Body Wash Got Rid of My Unsightly ‘Strawberry Legs’ Once and For All

Strawberry Legs Treatment Glytone

Scouted/The Day by day Beast/Glytone.

Scouted selects merchandise independently. If you buy one thing from our posts, we might earn a small fee.

Should you clicked by to learn this text, you both A) know what “strawberry legs” is since you’ve accomplished the analysis by yourself or B) aren’t precisely certain, however primarily based on the title, suppose you've got a reasonably good concept. Mainly, strawberry legs (or strawberry pores and skin) is a pores and skin situation that makes your legs seem like, nicely, strawberries. Assume enlarged pores that seem like darkish seeds, and crimson, dotted-looking pores and skin throughout. Strawberry pores and skin is often the results of congested pores as a result of hair follicles trapping oil, dust, and lifeless pores and skin cells, however dry, flaky pores and skin typically makes the signs much more seen.

After an extended winter of barely shaving my legs and neglecting moisturizing them, I observed that my legs had been beginning to seem like... strawberries. And whereas I really like the fruit, I don’t precisely need to resemble one. Understanding that my marriage ceremony was arising in June (and my costume was a classic ‘60s mini costume), I took to Physician Google to assist me shortly do away with my unpleasant strawberry legs—and quick.

Along with shaving extra repeatedly to assist take away not solely hair, but in addition lifeless pores and skin, I discovered that what was missing from my physique care routine was exfoliation. I exfoliate the pores and skin on my face not less than as soon as every week to maintain my pores refined and blackheads at bay, however I’d by no means actually thought of doing the identical to my legs and arms.

Glytone Exfoliating Physique Wash

Purchase atGlytone$33

Free Delivery | Free Returns

Glytone Exfoliating Physique Lotion

Purchase atGlytone$43

Free Delivery | Free Returns

After an hour or so of analysis, I landed on an exfoliating physique wash and lotion that promised to magically erase bumps and dry patches whereas gently cleansing out filthy pores and resurfacing the pores and skin. Powered by premium 8.8% Free Acid Worth Glycolic Acid, Glytone’s exfoliating physique wash and lotion cocktail not solely offers your pores the final word deep clear, nevertheless it additionally helps your different lotions penetrate deeper, thereby making them more practical.

After utilizing these two merchandise for every week, my legs had been beginning to seem like their easy selves once more and a month later, they seems to be so easy and even-toned, that I opted to forgo sporting my panty hose on my marriage ceremony day.

These two exfoliating formulation are additionally nice remedies for physique zits—together with again, butt, and boob zits—as a result of they assist preserve your pores good and clear whereas additionally softening powerful hair follicles that lure blemish-inducing micro organism, sebum, and lifeless pores and skin.

MORE FROM SCOUTED:

Don’t neglect to try our coupon website to search out offers from Sephora, CVS, and extra.

Glytone Exfoliating Physique Wash

Purchase atGlytone$33

Free Delivery | Free Returns

Glytone Exfoliating Physique Lotion

Purchase atGlytone$43

Free Delivery | Free Returns

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post