Mum faceplants on grass at school sports day and moons crowds of parents

An unfortunate mum has shrugged off a sporting slip up, after faceplanting the grass and mooning her kid's whole college throughout a mother or father's flat race on sports activities day. Katie Hannaford has managed to snicker off the clumsy error, saying she now finds it hilarious.

Katie was participating within the annual mum's race at her daughter's finish of 12 months college sports activities day when the autumn occurred. Sadly for the mum, the race was being filmed on June 15 and the footage has now gone viral on the web after being posted on social media.

Katie, who wrote in an preliminary put up on Fb earlier than it emerged saying: “Nice day at sports activities day for my little cherub. Come first in her race as properly; love her. Classes learnt… I’m not 21 and shouldn’t run within the mums’ race and don’t ever put on a costume when working!”

In a later put up on her public Fb account she shared a TikTok put up of the clip which was already on its technique to going viral, including: “When the children received extra at sports activities day than they have been anticipating! Haha. In case you can’t snicker at your self then what’s life about ay! Sorry kiddos and anybody else watching!”

A Fb pal of Katie’s commented on her put up saying: “Omg thanks for sharing the video, received me bloody howling.” Numerous posts on TikTok sharing the identical clip have been considered hundreds of instances however clearly Katie isn’t fazed by her newfound fame, seeing the humorous facet, in response to MyLondon.

Katie from Basildon, Essex, stated: “I’m not sporty in any respect, however [my daughter] saved begging me. Ultimately I agreed to the race - I knew I’d come final. I simply tripped over my very own toes. I believe my physique was simply transferring too quick for my legs! I’m so clumsy, I’m all the time falling over.

“I used to be humiliated on the time, however it's what it's! I flashed my underwear, which is clearly embarrassing, however you simply should personal it. Wanting again, it’s hilarious - undoubtedly the funniest factor I’ve ever finished in my life!”

Do not miss the most recent information from round Scotland and past - Signal as much as our each day e-newsletter right here.

READ MORE

- Mother and father' shocked after nursery by accident ship secret record of distressing incidents with youngsters

- Watch Irvine dad's debut in class sports activities day race finish in catastrophe

- Watch Irvine dad's debut in class sports activities day race finish in catastrophe

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post