Loose Women's Coleen Nolan dazzles in wedding outfit as she shows it off live on air

Coleen Nolan shocked viewers as she confirmed off her marriage ceremony outfit on Wednesday's episode of Free Girls.

The 57-year-old might be performing the mom of the groom duties when her son Shane Richie Jr. - who she has with ex Shane Richie - ties the knot with Maddie Wahdan.

On Wednesday's episode, Coleen admitted to the panel she wasn't positive what to put on to the celebrations as she requested her fellow panellists - Janet Avenue Porter, Jane Moore and Brenda Edwards - for recommendation, writes the Mirror.

After displaying off her choices, Coleen wowed viewers as she picked a stupendous black and white costume and an identical hat.

Coleen stunned viewers in her wedding outfit
Coleen shocked viewers in her marriage ceremony outfit (Picture: ITV)

Requested how she feels about it, she shared: "It is actually comfy as properly, which is sweet. With the appropriate underwear holding my bits in. I really feel very nice in it. I really feel just like the mom of the groom."

In her personal love life, Coleen is courting Michael - who she met on courting app Tinder.

"It was a little bit of a dilemma. You assume, 'Am I simply swiping as a result of I recognise her?' So I had to consider it and do it for the appropriate causes – not even for one minute pondering she'd reply anyway," Michael shared beforehand.

"The stunning factor for me was that when I would swiped we have been a match right away, which meant that she'd already preferred me."

Coleen asked her co-stars for advice
Coleen requested her co-stars for recommendation (Picture: ITV)

Coleen defined that a marriage ceremony with Michael was one thing they spoke about "on a regular basis", while he insisted that tying the knot with the Nolans star was "inevitable" and would occur ultimately.

She had beforehand completely informed The Mirror how stable her relationship is with Michael.

"This was most likely essentially the most safe and assured I’ve ever felt going right into a relationship. It implies that seven months in, issues are going brilliantly. We’ve not even had our first row," she defined.

"I used to be actually about to come back off the app once I noticed Michael and swiped proper. I’d been on there for some time and after a string of dates with guys that simply hadn’t labored out I used to be fed up with the entire thing.

"The boys have been all very good, however one informed me he couldn’t take care of the actual fact I used to be within the public eye, so clearly that wasn’t going to work."

Get the most recent celeb gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz e-newsletterright here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post