Lanarkshire teen takes country charts by storm with release of her debut single

A younger Lanarkshire singer is celebrating the profitable launch of her new single.

Robyn Pink is simply 17, however has been scrapping it out for prime billing within the charts together with her new single, 'Like A Bullet'.

The Airdrie singer takes inspiration from nation artists similar to Luke Combs and Ashley Mcbryde to create her personal distinctive model.

Obtain the Lanarkshire Dwell app at this time

The Lanarkshire Dwell app is offered to obtain now.

Get all of the information out of your space – in addition to options, leisure, sport and the most recent on Lanarkshire’s restoration from the coronavirus pandemic – straight to your fingertips, 24/7.

The free obtain options the most recent breaking information and unique tales, and means that you can customise your web page to the sections that matter most to you.

Head to the App Retailer and by no means miss a beat in Lanarkshire - iOS - Android

In 2019, Robyn carried out on the World Championship of Performing Arts in Los Angeles and has been perfecting her music ever since.

Robyn has spent virtually three years making ready her single and has stated all of the laborious work has paid off.

She informed Lanarkshire Dwell: "I wrote the tune in 2019 and I've been engaged on it ever since.

"It's about an previous buddy I had at school who I began to float other than. I used to see her daily at school and I at all times thought part of me was lacking when she wasn't in my life.

"I started working within the studio in December 2021 to get the tune recorded and prepared for folks to listen to.

"I'm so pleased to have my very own, authentic piece of music on the market for folks to take pleasure in."

Since releasing the observe, Robyn has seen superb success on quite a few music charts.

She peaked at quantity 5 on the iTunes Nation chart, in addition to quantity 15 on the Amazon Finest Sellers All Genres chart.

She stated: "I didn't count on any of this after I launched the tune, it has been loopy.

"To even chart is superb, by no means thoughts to be on so many charts.

"I used to be even battling my idol, Luke Combs, at one level. I can not fairly imagine it.

"This has actually impressed me to launch extra music and proceed making a reputation for myself. Subsequent 12 months I want to have an EP out and even an album."

You could find extra about Robyn Pink on her Fb web page.

And do you knowLanarkshire Dwellis on Fb? Why not head toour web pageand provides us a like and share.

*Do not miss the most recent headlines from round Lanarkshire. Signal as much as our newslettersright here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post