Jamie McAllister lifts lid on Hibs management chemistry as he targets Easter Road success with Lee Johnson

Jamie McAllister insists he and Lee Johnson have a method for fulfillment that may assist steer Hibs again to the highest.

The previous Hearts and Aberdeen defender has linked up with Johnson for a 3rd job having been his assistant at Sunderland and Bristol Metropolis. The duo led the Black Cats to EFL Trophy glory two years in the past and took the Robins to a decade-high end of eighth within the Championship in 2019 in addition to a League Cup semi-final towards Manchester Metropolis a 12 months earlier. Now McAllister has set his targets on success in Leith.

He stated: “I do know the gaffer’s persona inside out and he is aware of mine inside out. He is aware of find out how to push my buttons, and the identical the opposite means. It’s arduous to get that belief and those self same concepts on the sport.

"He was a midfielder, and I used to be a defender, so we’ve received views on that stability between attacking and defending - that are the 2 sides of the sport - that we share.

“It’s right down to belief and competency as nicely, you’ve received to be good at what you do. Hopefully the gaffer trusts me, and I belief him. We’ve been profitable collectively.

“Within the final couple of jobs we’ve had collectively, we’ve been profitable and we need to carry that as much as Hibs and attempt to get the membership to the place it ought to be.

“I class myself as a ‘winner’ and I need to achieve success at no matter membership I’m with. I’ll do no matter it takes to get there, to win and achieve success.

“That’s what I’ll do right here at Hibs. I’m grateful for the chance and actually excited in regards to the undertaking and dealing with the lads and being again in Scottish soccer.”

READ NEXT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post