Ivan Lepinjica has refused to rule out a transfer to Rangers this summer season, with Wolves additionally within the Rijeka star.
The Ibrox aspect have been quiet within the switch market to this point with solely Hearts and Scotland defender John Souttar signing up to this point on a pre-contract settlement. Nonetheless, they've been linked with loads of gamers throughout Europe and 22-year-old midfield enforcer Lepinjica has been tipped for a transfer to Scotland after a superb season for the Croatian membership.
Premier League aspect Wolves have additionally been linked with the Croatian Below 21s worldwide, who got here by the membership's academy in his residence metropolis within the Balkans. And he revealed he is ready to see if both Rangers or Wolves observe up their preliminary curiosity in him.
Lepinjica mentioned: "I will not suppose an excessive amount of about leaving till a concrete provide is available in. I'm centered on my preparations for the brand new season and I wish to do them in addition to attainable. For me, the goal is to be higher than final season and to play extra video games and be higher.
"Originally of each new season, I all the time go into it with an ambition to make this 'my season.' Whoever I play for, I hope this would be the case. Which league would I want to play in? Each one of many large 5 European leagues are nice competitions, however we'll see."
Lepinjica made 26 appearances for his membership final season and has profitable expertise of taking part in in opposition to Scottish groups as he featured in European wins over Aberdeen and Hibs.