Ryan Christie bats away Celtic exit snipers as Bournemouth star keeps powder dry on 'ambition' poser

Former Celtic star Ryan Christie declined to take a pot shot at critics of his transfer to Bournemouth after incomes promotion to the Premier League.

The choice to go away Celtic Park was questioned by some pundits as he opted to affix the Cherries within the Championship and Scott Parker's overhaul on the membership.

Regardless of his motives for the transfer being questioned on the time, the Scotland worldwide has all the time insisted he selected Bournemouth with a view to reaching the English high flight.

They ended the season as runners-up and can be rubbing shoulders with England's elite subsequent time period.

Regardless of his success down south, the 27-year-old declined the possibility to take a swipe at his doubters on BBC Sportsound.

Kenny Macintyre quizzed Christie about reaching the Premier League and requested: 'It should be good so that you can silence among the critics who questioned your ambition to maneuver to Bournemouth?"

The Celtic Treble winner responded: "After I moved to Bournemouth that was my purpose. It was to attempt to get promoted.

"I am completely over the moon that we have now managed to get that. Loads of individuals have stated to me you should be completely happy to quieten just a few individuals down, however I do not actually see it like that.

"My dream was to play within the Premier League. Lots of people instructed me how robust the Championship was going to be, so I positively felt that in the direction of the top of the season.

"I knew how large an achievement it was going to be if we managed to do it, and fortunately we acquired over the road.

"Now it is simply an enormous pleasure ready for subsequent season.

"It has been such a brand new expertise, however I've cherished each minute of it."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post