Rangers receive striker transfer tip as star's link to Ibrox addressed after lighting up Wembley

There's hyperlinks to Rangers and the English Championship - however Ross Stewart is simply glad to have booked Sunderland's passage to the latter.

The previous Albion Rovers striker has loved a pointy stand up the soccer ladder and achieved one other wonderful second on Saturday, netting the winner throughout a 2-0 play-off last win over Wycombe Wanderers.

It ends the Black Cats' four-year stint in England's third tier, coming six years after Stewart signed for Albion Rovers from junior soccer.

Scoring 26 targets over the marketing campaign, the striker stated on Sky Sports activities: "You could not have chosen a greater strategy to do it. Its an unbelievable feeling. You take a look at that crowd, that is what it is all about.

"I feel we're a assured group however on the identical time we revered our opponents. I feel you noticed we had been glorious as we speak and it was completely deserved. I am struggling for phrases."

Former Hamilton and present Sunderland boss Alex Neil shall be determined to maintain him for subsequent time period's Championship rub, however there are different suitors.

Rangers and a clutch of Championship golf equipment have been linked with the ex-Rovers frontman and Hearts battler Andy Halliday believes it is recognition Stewart deserves.

The previous Rangers midfielder informed Grosvenor Sport: "Folks shall be taking discover of Ross Stewart due to how properly he is executed this season - I feel his profession has been fascinating.

"The success that Sunderland have had this season has been right down to him and he deserves to be linked with golf equipment like Rangers.

"I do not see any doubt in anyway that he is earned his transfer if a transfer does come alongside and I am certain he'd be a great signing for anybody with the objective report he has."

Observe Lanarkshire Stay Sport onTwitter through@LanLiveSport, like us onFbor discover us onInstagramfor the newest sports activities information, footage and video.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post