If there's one man Rangers can rely on for assist in Seville, it is younger "Barry Ferguson" - from Carrickfergus in Northern Eire.
Kurtis Barry Ferguson Forsythe has travelled to Andalusia along with his Rangers-mad household to cheer the Mild Blues on, as they struggle to safe their first European title in 50 years in opposition to Eintracht Frankfurt.
The 19-year-old was formally registered with the namesake of dad Ian's hero the identical day the true Barry scored for the household's beloved crew.
The football-daft teenager - who performs without any consideration again for Northern Irish Premiership aspect Carrick Rangers - has even met the Rangers legend and advised him the story behind his identify.

He stated: "I will by no means get sick of being named after him - it is my declare to fame."
Kurtis was born on September 28 2002 - the day the midfielder put away a aim in opposition to Dundee United to propel them to a 3-0 victory, on their method to an SPL title that season.
The household is so football-daft he was even carried residence in a tot-sized Rangers high - a shirt he nonetheless proudly has right this moment.
Dad Ian is the person chargeable for the tribute to the Ibrox icon.
He nipped away to register Kurtis' beginning whereas mum Cathy recuperated in hospital - and added his center names in as a shock.
However Cathy was delighted when he got here again and shocked her with the teenager's moniker.

Cathy recalled: "I did not know he was doing it. He left and signed Kurtis' beginning off.
"Then he got here again and stated: 'I've a confession to make - he is referred to as Barry Ferguson.'
"I would picked the identify Kurtis and he snuck these in. However I simply went: 'That is grand.'
"For us as a household the membership runs deep."
Kurtis went on to fulfill the true Barry Ferguson in March 2019, introducing himself in full - center names and all.
He stated of the star's response: "He simply stated it was superb - he could not imagine it.
"He stated he is by no means heard something prefer it.
"I like being the man named after Barry Ferguson."
Kurtis has travelled out to Seville with an enormous household get together that features mum Cathy, associate Sophie Welsh and sisters Aby and Megan.
Sophie's additionally carrying an additional passenger - because the pair expect a child woman later this yr.
He believes the Gers will elevate the Europa League trophy on Wednesday night time in Seville after thrashing Eintracht Frankfurt.

He added: "What number of groups have we overwhelmed to get right here? I will all the time imagine in us - somebody has to.
"It should be bonkers on Wednesday - however we would not miss it.
"It is a as soon as in a lifetime expertise. I am by no means going to neglect it."
Sustain with the Each day Document's on-the-ground Seville protection: observe us on Twitter, like us on Fb and subscribe to our every day newsletters right here.