Narcos boss El Chapo moans about ‘unfair treatment’ and ‘health problems’ in US jail

Infamous drug lord El Chapo has claimed he's being mistreated within the American supermax jail he’s at present being held in.

El Chapo - actual title Joaquin Archivaldo Guzman Loera - has printed a seven-page letter saying he’s affected by reminiscence loss, complications, despair and cramps.

The previous narcotics kingpin was sentenced to life plus 30 years in jail after being discovered responsible in February 2019 of 10 prices referring to cash laundering and drug trafficking.

In January 2017 he was extradited from Mexico to the USA, in line with Every day Star.

Since being sentenced, Chapo has been locked up in a maximum-security jail in Florence, Colorado, which he now says is treating him unfairly.

El Chapo was sentenced to life plus 30 years in prison after being found guilty in February 2019
El Chapo was sentenced to life plus 30 years in jail after being discovered responsible in February 2019 (Picture: AFP by way of Getty Photos)

El Chapo, now 65, penned the extraordinary letter in English, writing: “As a result of remedy at ADMAX, now I endure from complications, reminiscence loss, muscle cramps, stress and despair.

“The remedy I obtain is merciless and unfair, and it's inflicting me to endure from psychological and well being issues.

“I pray that this court docket intervenes.”

El Chapo referred to the court docket the place he appealed towards his conviction in October final yr – which they upheld in January this yr.

He beforehand complained that he was residing in “24-hour torture” throughout his keep on the Metropolitan Detention Centre in New York.

The previous drug lord now described his new abode as a cell measuring seven by 12 ft with only a small window during which he's served his meals.

“I'm dominated out of getting any verbal contact or communication with different prisoners,” he complained.

“I've no human contact, aside from when the guards placed on and take off my shackles.”

El Chapo claims he has no human contact in prison
El Chapo claims he has no human contact in jail (Picture: AFP/Getty Photos)

He added: “Since my arrival in america, I've not been allowed to talk to my spouse.”

His spouse, Emma Coronel, can be at present in jail serving a three-year sentence.

She is just not anticipated to be launched from the Texas jail till September subsequent yr.

The drug lord protested: “I've suffered so much being in solitary confinement. My blood stress has risen, resulting in complications and anxiousness. Typically I overlook issues.”

El Chapo spends most his time in a seven by 12 foot cell
El Chapo spends most his time in a seven by 12 foot cell (Picture: AFP by way of Getty Photos)

He added: “They serve me little meals and I typically keep hungry.”

El Chapo claims that “extraordinarily scorching” air comes out of the air flow each quarter-hour between 4 and 5 instances an evening, which wakes him up.

He penned “Each night time this causes my coronary heart to begin beating quickly, elevating my blood stress. I've raised this problem with workers, however nobody has accomplished something.

“Despite the fact that I don’t share a cell and am in my cell 24 hours a day, jail officers enter my cell a number of instances every week to do routine searches, after they transfer and contact all my belongings.”

Do not miss the newest information from round Scotland and past - Signal as much as our day by day publication right here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post