Manchester United inquest as Bruno Fernandes admits he didn't deserve to wear shirt after harrowing Brighton defeat

Midfielder Bruno Fernandes admits he would not should put on a Manchester United shirt after a harrowing Saturday evening defeat.

United went down 4-0 at Brighton with Moises Caicedo opening the scoring earlier than a second half flurry noticed Marc Cucurella, Pascal Gross and Leandro Trossard pile on the agony in 11 stunning minutes.

It offers United one closing blow within the race for the Champions League as they continue to be sixth within the Premier League, out of attain of 4th-placed Arsenal and doubtlessly shifting additional behind Tottenham.

Boss Ralf Rangnick insisted his gamers have been undeserving of the shirt in his post-match interview.

And when Portuguese star Fernandes was summoned to present his ideas, he agreed with the supervisor's evaluation and stated he suits the invoice..

"No, I embrace myself in that," he instructed Sky Sports activities.

"What we did at present, and I assumed myself what I did at present was not adequate to be in a Manchester United shirt.

"And I settle for it."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post