Malcolm Ebiowei goes from Rangers academy to Manchester United transfer target as FOUR big guns want him

Former Rangers academy star Malcolm Ebiowei is on the verge of a cash–spinning switch to the English Premier League.

The 18-year-old – who spent 18 months inside the Ibrox academy – was signed by Derby County final summer time.

And the a number of restrictions at Pleasure Park provided Ebiowei the prospect to flourish as he made essentially the most of 16 appearances he made final season.

The Day by day Mail report Manchester United are eager however Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Tottenham are additionally within the combine to safe his providers.

The ahead scored as soon as below Wayne Rooney's tutelage nevertheless it was his all spherical sport that turned heads at Pleasure Park.

It is a outstanding rise for the previous Arsenal starlet as he will get units to decide on between a number of Premier League huge weapons.

Ebiowei's stint with Rangers was transient however he lavished reward on former boss Steven Gerrard when signing with the Ibrox aspect.

Talking in 2020, he stated: "“I’m delighted to have signed for this nice membership

“I do know it’s very huge and joyful to see what the long run holds. The fanbase and the followers (attracted me). I’ve heard it is likely one of the largest golf equipment and I’ve seen the followers on a number of movies. I find it irresistible.

“I’ve seen that Steven Gerrard likes to deliver up the youths in the event that they work onerous and I’d prefer to take that likelihood.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post