Livingston striker Bruce Anderson gives back to local community by donating three season tickets

Livingston striker Bruce Anderson is donating one grownup and two under-16 season tickets for the membership's 2022/23 season to a household who could not in any other case be capable to afford to attend video games frequently.

The 23-year-old striker loved an important first season on the membership, scoring 13 targets throughout all competitions earlier than an ankle damage caused a untimely finish to his marketing campaign.

And he says he needs to provide again to the fan base who've welcomed him to West Lothian by donating three season tickets to an area household.

Talking to the membership's official web site, he stated: "I simply need to assist deliver Premiership soccer to a household who can’t afford to take action on a constant foundation all through the season.

“The followers have been unimaginable with me since I signed right here final summer season and I want to present my appreciation to them. I felt that this was a great way to just do that and likewise assist a household out that might, financially, battle to attend all dwelling video games.”

Should you’d wish to be thought-about for these tickets, please e mail dave.black@livingstonfc.co.uk earlier than 12pm on Friday, Might 20 and the winner can be contact for full particulars later that day.

Do not miss the newest information from the West Lothian Courier. Signal as much as our free e-newsletter right here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post