Lauren Harries walks off Naked Attraction furious after contestant branded her 'too old'

Actuality star Lauren Harries was left raging throughout an look on Bare Attraction after being known as "too outdated" by one contestant.

The Huge Brother star appeared behind the purple field and have become the second candidate to be dumped by scorching tub installer Rigby, throughout a repeat episode of the Channel 4 sequence.

Explaining his choice, Rigby mentioned: "I am searching for somebody to be with completely and I feel you may be a bit bit too outdated for me."

Clearly damage by what had been mentioned, Lauren refused to just accept a hug from Rigby replying: "Keep away. No.

"You would have had the products however you are not having it now since you're by no means going to have my bottom now.

"I am going, I do not need to be round him."

Showing notably disgruntled by Rigby's feedback about her age, Lauren added: "Do not say that to a lady about age.

"Simply make one thing up. That is your mom speaking, alright?

"You'll be slapping your self when you realize who I'm but in addition, you will be slapping your self [because] you are not with me so there you go."

Lauren Harries stormed off the Naked Attraction set
Lauren refused to just accept a hug from Rigby following the feedback made about her age (Picture: Channel 4)

Responding to the tense change after Lauren exited the stage, Bare Attraction host Anna Richardson warned Rigby: "You have been correctly b*****ked."

Wanting tense, he replied: "I do know."

Talking after her exit and regardless of Rigby's snub, Lauren described herself as an 'empowered transgender girl'.

She added: "All I can say is, he is not getting this sweet and he by no means will."

Lauren previously opened up to Daily Star Online about her experience on the programme
Lauren beforehand opened as much as Day by day Star On-line about her expertise on the programme (Picture: Lauren Harries)

Talking to Day by day Star On-line about her expertise on the programme again in 2020, Lauren appeared to nonetheless have dangerous blood with suitor Rigby - who she described as an "smug sod".

She defined: "After [Rigby] mentioned that I checked out him and I did not discover him enticing anyway.

"I assumed to myself 'properly you impolite, smug, sod'.

"All the ladies towards me have been half my age as properly so it was robust."

Get the newest superstar gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz publicationright here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post