Jodie Marsh heartbroken as toyboy caught 'sexting by the bucketload over entire relationship'

Glamour mannequin Jodie Marsh and Billy Collins Nuttall have damaged up after she claims he 'cheated on her their complete relationship'.

She stated Billy - a singer and Elvis impersonator 17 years her junior - had been sexting and 'begging' different girls for bare photographs which he has 'by the bucketload'.

Jodie took to social media to ship the stunning particulars surrounding Billy's reported infidelity.

She wrote: "Billy and I've cut up up. Seems he is been dishonest on me for the entire 3 years. Sexting different ladies and begging for bare photographs - which he is bought by the bucketload.

"This has been occurring actually the entire 3 years we have been collectively.

"He admitted to every thing once I confronted him and I've display shot [sic] ALL the proof to show it as I am not going to have anybody assume something apart from the reality."

Facebook screenshot
Jodie Marsh introduced her cut up from Billy on social media (Picture: Instagram / @jodiemarshtv)

"I gave him the world and it nonetheless wasn't sufficient," she continued.

"Please permit me some area - I am not even carried out grieving for my mum but. That is actually onerous to grasp as I really thought I might discovered my soul mate [sic].

"For those who actually wish to present me assist then please simply assist my animal rescue (greatest place to try this is on Instagram - Fripps Farm Animal Rescue (Instagram is Frippsfarm) - that is all I care about now."

"Thanks," she concluded with a damaged coronary heart emoji.

Jodie misplaced her mum in September 2020 after a heartbreaking battle with most cancers.

WARNING TAKEN FROM INSTAGRAMJodie Marsh reveals she’s dating an Elvis impersonator 17 years younger than her after bitter marriage split" src="https://i2-prod.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article27032915.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_JS182023934.jpg"/>
Jodie and Billy started courting after they have been aged 40 and 23, respectively (Picture: Instagram / @jodiemarshtv)

Feedback flooded in to consolation the previous Web page 3 mannequin in regards to the breakup.

The pair started courting in 2019 when Jodie was 40 and Billy 23.

Scots singer-songwriter Sandi Thom wrote a prime remark, saying: "You will have such a form and delightful soul. Generally the universe clears your path to welcome in one thing a lot better and deserving of your love.

"Higher days forward beautiful. Huge hugs," she stated, adopted by 11 love coronary heart emojis.

The publish has been 'appreciated' over 6,300 occasions on Jodie's Fb and over 4,350 occasions on her Instagram.

Do not miss the most recent information from round Scotland and past - signal as much as our each day e-newsletterright here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post