Gordon Ramsay fans stunned by 'identical' toddler son in sweet summer pic

Gordon Ramsay followers have been left surprised by the resemblance between the TV chef and his youngest son Oscar.

Gordon, and spouse Tana are proud dad and mom to 5 youngsters in complete - Meghan, 23, twins Holly and Jack, 22, Tilly, 20, and three-year-old Oscar.

The Hell's Kitchen chef, initially from Johnstone, Scotland, is commonly in comparison with his two-year-old - who many followers declare is his double.

The household just lately uploaded a candy snap of the youngest Ramsay little one having fun with an ice lolly within the sunshine, and followers could not recover from how a lot he regarded like his well-known dad.

Fans loved the sweet snaps of young Oscar
Followers cherished the candy snaps of younger Oscar (Picture: Instagram)

One commented: "Little mini Gordon look alike on these photos, so cute xxx"

"Absolute double of his good-looking dad," one other mentioned.

A 3rd penned: "Such a mini Gordon!!," alongside a trio of coronary heart emojis.

"He’s far an excessive amount of like daddy," a fourth wrote.

Gordon's Strictly Come Dancing star daughter, Tilly Ramsay, beforehand joked on TikTok that Oscar is the fiery cooks favorite little one.

Gordon and wife Tana Ramsay with newborn son Oscar
Gordon and spouse Tana Ramsay with new child son Oscar (Picture: Instagram)

Chatting with the Mirror in 2019, Hell's Kitchen star Gordon opened up about turning into a father once more in his fifties.

"I'm satisfied I'm going to spend extra time with Oscar," he instructed the publication.

"I'm excited to be extra hands-on."

The dad-of-five additionally mirrored on his personal childhood and his relationship along with his personal father.

"I had a really humble upbringing—cherished by my mom and, I feel, cherished by my father, however I used to be determined to get out the sh**gap I used to be in," he defined.

"I did not wish to end up like my dad. I did not wish to stay in a council home and put my youngsters to highschool with second-hand garments. You attempt to higher your self."

Regardless of being 54-years-old, that does not cease Gordon toying with the thought of a sixth little one.

"She's not pregnant, however we're considering," he instructed the Each day Mail, after joking that Tana, 47, is "4 months pregnant."

"We mentioned having one other child. I mentioned it was a terrific concept," Gordon recounted. "She mentioned: 'Properly, let's begin planning.' So I am like: 'Oh my god, simply pause for 2 seconds. I'll be the oldest dad in school, what is going on to occur on sports activities day?' "

"Nevertheless it's one thing we would nonetheless contemplate, as a result of it has been such a pleasure spending time with Oscar. Simply watching his first walks on the seaside at Daymer Bay. Watching his first little mouthfuls of meals. It has saved us super-active and made us higher dad and mom."

Get the newest movie star gossip and telly information despatched straight to your inbox. Signal as much as our weekly Showbiz e-newsletterright here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post