Distraught Peter Andre in tears about adopting Katie Price's son Harvey in unearthed clip

An unearthed clip from Sky Information reveals Peter Andre breaking down in tears over his plans to undertake Harvey Worth.

The Mysterious Lady singer was showing on Kay Burley's information present in 2010 when he was questioned about his want to undertake his ex spouse Katie Worth's son.

Peter grew to become emotional as he was proven footage of Harvey’s estranged dad Dwight Yorke slamming the musician's proposal to legally turn out to be a father to his son, as reviews the Mirror.

Dwight stated: “I perceive that he has to play a task, as a result of that comes as a part of the luggage while you get entangled with Kate.

“However for him to say he was going to undertake my child - and now look what’s occurred 4 years down the street [Pete and Katie split].

“Is he ready to undertake Harvey at this stage? I don’t suppose so. The onus falls again on the daddy, which is me within the first place, in order that’s why it shouldn't have been talked about.”

Kay Burley Interviews
Kay Burley Interviews Peter Andre (Picture: SKY NEWS)

After watching the clip throughout an interview with Sky Information’ Kay Burley, Pete hit again: “No disrespect, however has he seen Harvey since this interview?

“The underside line is that this. I really like that baby alright, and I don’t care what anyone says, I really like that baby. I see that baby.

“To me, a pleasant little thanks can be good as an alternative of telling me. I requested to undertake him as a result of I really like him. I didn’t ask to undertake him to be disrespectful. It angers me when individuals flip round and I get a remark like that.”

Issues took a flip for the worst when Kay then requested Pete how he would react if considered one of Katie’s companions tried to undertake his youngsters Junior, 16, and Princess, 14, from his marriage to the glamour mannequin.

With tears in his eyes, he stated: “Nobody goes to take my youngsters away from me – no person. I'll combat to the dying for that.”

Attempting to compose himself, the now father-of-four informed Kay: “I didn’t anticipate that, I’m sorry. I'll die for these youngsters.”

Apologising, Kay defined to viewers at dwelling that Pete had been knowledgeable he would watch a clip of Dwight and be requested about his personal youngsters.

“We didn’t imply to upset you. Inform me in regards to the tour,” she stated making an attempt to alter the topic.

However an upset Pete selected to chop the interview brief saying: “I’d somewhat simply cease this if that’s alright.”

Kay was accused of "bullying" the star within the aftermath of the interview.

A complete of 881 complaints have been acquired by Ofcom from viewers at dwelling.

Sky Information was later cleared of any wrongdoing.

Writing on her weblog after the interview, Kay shared that Pete “sobbed on my shoulder” within the inexperienced room.

She stated: “Peter Andre broke down on my present and after I went to examine throughout an advert break that he was OK he sobbed on my shoulder within the inexperienced room.

“He’d found not 12 hours earlier that the mom of two of his youngsters had married with out even bothering to inform him and was devastated on the very thought she may wish to take the kids away from him.”

On the time Katie had simply married second husband Alex Reid in a quickie Las Vegas marriage ceremony simply 9 months after divorcing Pete.

She later married stripper Kieran Hayler, with whom she shares youngsters Jett, eight, and Bunny, seven – and is now engaged to ex-Love Island star Carl Woods.

Whereas Pete has been married to physician Emily MacDonagh since 2015 and so they share youngsters Amelia, eight, and five-year-old Theo.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post